07 Panther for sale

benburnett

This is the same camper that Dave has posted on his thread. I have added some pictures here and on the web site.

https://www.allterraincampers.com/New_Campers_for_Sale.html

If anyone is interested in this camper, please give me a call at 800-446-1003

We are just helping Dave to sell the camper, we have no financial interest in the sale.

Attachments

• byrd 1 comp.JPG
    byrd 1 comp.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 463
  • byrd 2 lg comp.JPG
    byrd 2 lg comp.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 485
  • byrd 4 lg comp.JPG
    byrd 4 lg comp.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 472
  • byrd 7 lg comp.JPG
    byrd 7 lg comp.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 474
Panther for sale

The camper fits any full size truck. It was not cut down for a Tundra like most campers are. The Double Cab Tundra has a standard bed and cab so that the regular size Panther fits it.

I bought a new Tundra!! So I can keep the camper. Does anyone know of a storage box I can buy to lift the camper up a few inches?

do you want to lift the camper in the bed or when stored? oh yea, congrats on the new rig! how bout some pics? if you want to lift the camper so it sits higher in the truck you could get those bed drawers and maybe load the camper on top of those??? i'll see if i can find the name of those...

found a manufacturer...tuffy security products
www.tuffyproducts.com/or
they may have something your looking for...

I put 3 2x6's on the bottom to lift the camper. The drawer setup would be nice but to high of a lift.

great to hear, post some pics when you get a chance...glad you got everything taken care of! cheers!

Another option is to use 4' X 8' sheets of foam insulation available at Home Depot or Lowes. It's light weight, very strong, supports the entire floor, and comes in various thicknesses.
I had a 2" sheet under an Alaskan camper that weighed at least 1500 lbs. When I sold the camper the foam hadn't compressed at all and looked brand new.

Back
Top Bottom