*Important Announcement* NEW FWC Model Available -- Finch Model is Going Away

Stan@FourWheel

Hello FWC Potential Customers

We have a very important & exciting announcement to make.

[SIZE=12pt]As of January 1st, 2015, the “Finch Model” will be discontinued.[/SIZE]

You say … “WHAT !!??”

Relax, don’t worry, be happy. :)

The Finch Model really isn’t going away or being discontinued, rather just re-sized and re-named.

The camper body on the current Finch Model = 69” Wide.

The New “Swift Model”, the body of the camper will be 75” Wide.

Customers have been asking for just a little more room inside of this already small camper (The Finch), so we are will now be making the Finch sized camper 75” wide (like we did for the Fleet Model a few years back).

[SIZE=12pt]This New Model is called the “SWIFT MODEL”.[/SIZE]

You can think of it as a “wide body finch” if you like.

But for the long term effects of changing the size of a camper here at the factory, we really needed to separate our drawings, distinguish these models for service calls & repairs, and make a clean break & transition between the models.

[SIZE=12pt]So as of January 1st, the Finch Model will be discontinued, and the “Swift Model” will take its place.[/SIZE]

All of the colors, options, and pricing will be exactly the same. The only difference is the width of the camper.

The Finch Model will just be a few inches wider on each side, and will now be called the Swift Model.

[SIZE=12pt]The New Swift Model is available immediately for any new customers wanting the slightly wider camper.[/SIZE]

Please let us know me you have any additional questions or concerns.

I would be glad to help in any way we can.

Thank you.

:)

Stan

I guess I'll have to order my FInch shell this week. The extra room in the Swift will be nice but I think I"ll prefer the more streamlined look of the Finch on my Tacoma access cab.

Back
Top Bottom