“Crisps”..... potato chips

buckland

Site Team
If you’ve ever been in Ireland pubs the crisps come in a hundred varieties... some pretty weird but one favorite is green onion and cheese. Kings my favorite but others Tatos... I even go so far as to order 25 bags shipped over ... but I just found JOE chips ... “off road” with a truck! Green onion and cheese ... and I will say pretty darn good. IMG_3083.jpg

Frank... Fritos are my wife's favorite.... and I have to admit if a bag is opened.... I'll help. I can always tell when my wife has had a hard day at work..... a crumpled Fritos bag on the front seat.

buckland said:
If you’ve ever been in Ireland pubs the crisps come in a hundred varieties... some pretty weird but one favorite is green onion and cheese. Kings my favorite but others Tatos... I even go so far as to order 25 bags shipped over ... but I just found JOE chips ... “off road” with a truck! Green onion and cheese ... and I will say pretty darn good.
attachicon.gif
IMG_3083.jpg

Foy said:
And not "just" a truck--that's a Dodge Power Wagon!
Yup, a real truck!

Do they make these "crisps" without the sour cream and onion? I prefer my "crisps" straight.

Indeed they do!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 3.39.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 3.39.33 PM.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 22
buckland said:
If you’ve ever been in Ireland pubs the crisps come in a hundred varieties... some pretty weird but one favorite is green onion and cheese. Kings my favorite but others Tatos... I even go so far as to order 25 bags shipped over ... but I just found JOE chips ... “off road” with a truck! Green onion and cheese ... and I will say pretty darn good.
attachicon.gif
IMG_3083.jpg
love reading this .....I was born and raised in England and haven't heard the word "crisps" in a long time! Hoop

Back
Top Bottom