09 Grandby and an 06 dura max for sale

peterb516

See original invoice for camper and truck is an LT with 150K easy miles on it. IMHO the best possible set up for a western states / Canada camper

Camper extras - xantrex 1000 w converter, shower curtain set up, Thule rack and box, memory foam mattress topper.
Truck extras - beefy custom deer basher up front, air suspension in back, extra set of steel rims.

The truck has spent its entire life making road trips from Montana to arizona and has been faithfully serviced. Does not drip a drop of anything. Unbelievable power, rides great, good MPG's, and doesn't sound like a bucket of bolts.

The camper did get used - maybe 50 days in it since new, but is clean, in great shape, and everything works.

Looking to see what this set up will bring or will sell camper separate. Any offers?

Pics on photo bucket at http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/Peter_Belschwender/

Camper was over $18K new, see invoice.Now worth $14K? Truck is probably worth somewhere around $19K.So I'm thinking the whole package is $33K.

Feel free to email me at peterb516@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking, Peter

Peter,

Interested in your Camper and Truck! When you can, please email more info. and pic's. My email is Samo195@hotmail.com

Thanks, Sam

See original invoice for camper and truck is an LT with 150K easy miles on it. IMHO the best possible set up for a western states / Canada camper

Camper extras - xantrex 1000 w converter, shower curtain set up, Thule rack and box, memory foam mattress topper.
Truck extras - beefy custom deer basher up front, air suspension in back, extra set of steel rims.

The truck has spent its entire life making road trips from Montana to arizona and has been faithfully serviced. Does not drip a drop of anything. Unbelievable power, rides great, good MPG's, and doesn't sound like a bucket of bolts.

The camper did get used - maybe 50 days in it since new, but is clean, in great shape, and everything works.

Looking to see what this set up will bring or will sell camper separate. Any offers?

Pics on photo bucket at http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q540/Peter_Belschwender/

Camper was over $18K new, see invoice.Now worth $14K? Truck is probably worth somewhere around $19K.So I'm thinking the whole package is $33K.

Feel free to email me at peterb516@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking, Peter

Have you sold your camper yet? Where do you live? Also what kind of fuel mileage do you get with your rig ?

Back
Top Bottom