~1999 FWC Ranger - good condition - $6000 obo - Northern CA (03 Tundra too if you want it!)

NickC

For sale to good home is a '99 Granby* Four Wheel camper in great condition.
(*pretty sure that's the year/model - the stickers have come off but that's what the prior owner said and looks similar to other vintages).

Canvas was replaced with professional vinyl ~ 4yrs ago. Previous owner also put in new floor. Everything works - fridge, furnace, sink, stoves electrical etc. Previous owner also put in new floor. I've added smoke/CO/propane alarm, fire extinguisher. electrical cutoff switch, 7-pin harness, and stairs. Plus I refinished/repainted the underbody. Watertight and dust-tight.

Stored in garage when not in (rare) use and in great shape. Includes jacks and dolly to move around - I would drop it on the dolly and roll into my garage.

8' bed length but fit well in my ‘03 6.5' bed Tundra TRD with tailgate removed. The dolly comes apart and double as a spacer to distribute weight between bed rails and bed, and mount the stairs.

If you're interested, I'm sure you have questions, especially about truck fitment - let's talk!

Could only attach 10 pics here - my Craigslist ad has more if you wanna dig deeper. Happy to do live facetime/zoom virtual video tour for an interested party before scheduling a visit as well.

*The Tundra is for sale too! Asking 8k, but have a sale pending, he understands that if I sell them both together before we meet up in a week I can excercise that option. 14k for the package. Tundra is in excellent shape with tons of extras and recent maintenance - see my ad on CL for more info/photos.

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_1589cropped.jpg

CamperMarked1.jpg
DSCF0458.JPG
DSCF0459.JPG
DSCF0471.JPG

DSCF0466.JPG
DSCF0467.JPG

DSCF0450.JPG

Last edited:
Updates: Truck is sold, camper still available, found out that this is actually a “Ranger” model (i.e. Ford Ranger), and reducing price to to 6000.

Back
Top Bottom