2001 Toyota Tacoma & 1992 FWC Eagle

Dula

SOLD
I am selling my 2001 Tacoma 4x4. It is a 5-speed. I bought it with 70k from a guy in St. George. He was a 67 yr old retired man that bought it brand new. He had all receipts for it for everything when I bought it. There are 2 issues with this. First is a small kink in the rear bumper where the guy left the truck in neutral and it rolled 5 feet and hit a tree. Second, some ******* that that I had to lay off through a rock at the driver side door and put a tiny dent in it (no bigger than my fingernail). I had the timing belt done @ 115k currently there is 123k on the truck. The interior is tan, and it is flawless. The reason I am selling this is because I found a double cab that I want. The last 32k that I have put on this truck were from a 120 mile round trip back and fourth to one of my job sites outside of Vegas for the last year.

Additions include:
Icon coilovers
Dakkar springs
OME shocks
Wheelers wheels w/KM2
Smittybult XRC8 w/synthetic line
Bent up front bumper

FWC Eagle 1992:

I bought the camper a year ago. Reason I am selling is because I simply never have time to use it. When I got it I installed a 90W solar panel, Wave 3 heater, I cut out the 3-way and installed a Edgestar 43qt fridge and a brand new Diehard marine battery I also added a new 3 speed in and out Fantastic fan. Other than that the rest of it has stayed the same. There are no tears rips cuts holes in the panels or the vinyl.

If you have any questions PM me.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 331
I've got a buddy who's been looking for an eagle but he's mountain biking in Moab right now and I can't get ahold of him for a few more days. What's the price for just the camper, you can pm me if you don't want to put that out there publicly just yet.

SOLD

Thank you to everyone for the interest and to wander the west for this site. Now on to a Falcon or a Finch for my new double cab.

Back
Top Bottom