2002 Eagle for sale

Argonaut20

2002 Eagle Las Cruces, NM Camper has been sold.

3 way fridge (new)
2 burner stove (new)
10 - 12 gallons water
HS2000 Propex heater
Struts to help raise the roof
Scissor steps
100W solar on roof
Jacks
Fabric is good
Side dinette

Narrower and lighter than the current products, this Eagle can sleep 2 easily when the overhead is extended, 3 if the dinette is lowered but that is narrow and about 68” long. No, there is no water heater, outside shower, electric water pump, etc. The screws in the roof had fresh sealant applied last year.

Attachments

• DrSideSM.jpg
    DrSideSM.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 828
  • PassSideSM.jpg
    PassSideSM.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 988
  • RearDoorOpenSM.jpg
    RearDoorOpenSM.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 927
  • RearStepsSM.jpg
    RearStepsSM.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 752
More photos.

Attachments

• BedSM.jpg
    BedSM.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 749
  • CabinetFrSM.jpg
    CabinetFrSM.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 968
  • DinetteUpSM.jpg
    DinetteUpSM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • DinetteDownSM.jpg
    DinetteDownSM.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 992
  • IntSinkSM.jpg
    IntSinkSM.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 796
Hi Argonaut20, I currently have a Hawk camper without a heater and was looking at installing a proper. I was wondering if you could send pics of where you installed this in the camper and where the exhaust vents were placed? I’d really appreciate it, thanks!!

I don't have any photos but placed the Propex in our Ocelot so it sits on the shelf formed by the floor pack over the wheel well. I drilled down through the plywood, used sheet metal to flange the air inlet and heater outlet. Attached the air inlet pointing towards the front of camper and the Ocelot sits about three inches high of the 05 Tundra bed rails. I attached the heater outlet so it sits just between the bed rail and the camper and is attached and protected with some angle aluminum. Usually the heater outlet can be placed in a hole drilled in the bed, but this was simpler for this install.

There is a cabinet beneath the fridge that was where the factory would place the heater back in 2002, but the space is too small for a 'modern' heater. The Propex fit in the cabinet with the air intake in the side and the air exit (heat) through the front of the cabinet. The combustion air intake and exhaust go through the back of the camper and you can see them in the picture of the back. I'll try to get a picture for you soon.

More pics:

Attachments

• BackTopUpSM.jpg
    BackTopUpSM.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 414
  • CamperStoveSM.jpg
    CamperStoveSM.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 448
  • InsideCeilingSM.jpg
    InsideCeilingSM.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 514
  • DrSideTopUpSM.jpg
    DrSideTopUpSM.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 452
Hi,

I'm interested in the camper if it's still available. I sent you a PM.

Thanks! Dan

This Eagle is narrower and lighter than the current Fleet. There was a thread not long ago that contrasted the two models.

Back
Top Bottom