2002 Hawk Couch

rubytwo2202

I am the proud new owner of an 02 hawk camper found on craig's list.
The previous owner modified the couch by removing the backrest that partially blocks the view out the side window.
It's a bare bones model w/ice box, no furnace,no auxillary battery, but fine for me. There's beauty in simplicity.
Anyone know how the couch is supposed to go together? I have 3 small & a large cushion w/2 folding legs, can't figure out the original factory footprint . There's no settee against the front wall, don't know if it came with one. Anyone have some pictures of their Hawk interiors to share?

I am the proud new owner of an 02 hawk camper found on craig's list.
The previous owner modified the couch by removing the backrest that partially blocks the view out the side window.
It's a bare bones model w/ice box, no furnace,no auxillary battery, but fine for me. There's beauty in simplicity.
Anyone know how the couch is supposed to go together? I have 3 small & a large cushion w/2 folding legs, can't figure out the original factory footprint . There's no settee against the front wall, don't know if it came with one. Anyone have some pictures of their Hawk interiors to share?

Check out my thread "New to me Hawk" just below this one. I also have a 2002 Hawk. There is a picture of my wife and daughter on the couch. Long cushion is the back and the two small ones on the bottom, they have wood lugs that hold them from moving. Just took my couch apart and cut the foam and bottom boards. Dropped off at a friend who is redoing the covers. Dinette is coming together.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom