2002 Six Pac T100S For Sale SOLD

Thirsty

Selling my very rare 2002 Six Pac T100S for $8,000.

Four Wheel Pop-up Campers & Six-Pac Cabover Campers are owned by the same people and are located in the same factory in Woodland, CA. Currenlty they are not making Six-Pac campers, but you can call them and talk to them about the campers and they have been helpful to me over the years with any questions I've had.

This 2002 Six-Pac T-100S Model excellent condition inside and out. 

Very rare, very hard to find this size, in this condition, with all of these options. 

Originally build for a small / mid sized truck with the regular bed like a toyota tacoma, ford ranger, nissan frontier, dodge dakota, toyota tundra access cab 2000 - 2006. Will also fit full sized short bed trucks if you build a platform for the camper to sit on. 

- Sink
- Stove
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Furnace w/ Thermostat,
- Table
- Couch (makes a bed down below)
- Queen cabover bed, interior & exterior lights
- new deep cycle battery
- 4 corner camper jacks,
- cabover front window
- front sliding window
- hot water w/ outside shower
- fresh water holding tank
- new propane tank
- shore power cord w/ power converter
- lots of storage inside
- cabover bed reading light
- 12v outlets
- 110/120v outlets
- carbon monoxide, propane, and smoke detectors
- battery monitor
- closet
- perimeter roof rack
- screen door
- rear wall ladder to get on roof

Although I have lurked this site for years, this is my first time posting here, and I don't quite know how to do it, so forgive me if this post is not what you're used to. Hit me up and I can provide more information.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 2,363
  • FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,205
Where are you located? How does your truck drive with that thing on it?

Hey Jordan,

I'm in Jackson, Wyoming. This truck drives great with the camper on it -- in some cases, like in snow, you could say it drives better with it on (I hardly ever have to put in in 4 wheel drive in the snow). I have a 1997 (first generation) Tacoma with a 3.4 liter V6 engine. I can drive up and over Teton Pass with the Six Pac on. Teton pass is one of the main ways to get in and out of Jackson Hole, so it was very important to me that the truck could handle this very steep, winding, highly trafficked, extremely dangerous pass! Pleased to say you can do it no problem.

I put Firestone airbags in the rear suspension and that was key in getting it to ride right and be drivable.

In short, this is my daily driver!

Sam

Here are some more photos for anyone who is interested on the inside. It will only let me upload small files, and seems like I have to do this separately in the replies, so here I go.

Attachments

• image1-(1).jpg
    image1-(1).jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 479
Kitchen, hood vent works perfect. Hot water heater located underneath stove. Outdoor shower located outside this wall.

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 348
3 way fridge, furnace, and storage closet with hangers (dining room table fits in closet).

Attachments

• image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 206
More seating, storage, thermostat.

Attachments

• image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 157
Dining room set up, table can be set up in a number of ways. Actually has a cool swivel underneath to get it out of the way.

Attachments

• image10.JPG
    image10.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 202
Back
Top Bottom