2004 Kestrel for sale - Burlington, WA $4500

Nice pricing. Does look likely its a keystone. I'd imagine that'll get snatched up quick if anyone looking has an 8' bed.

It's a Kestrel (Hawk modified for a Tundra) and it is a screaming deal unless something is wrong with it. Looks like the left rear jack is sitting tweaked a little. Probably due to the wheels on the legs.

I've actually been to that store location. They don't deal much with slide in campers. Mostly trailers and RV's (some very large ones too)

I'm not sure they realize what they have there with the FWC as far as value. I thought it was a good deal also, but the pics may not tell the whole story. The bent jack might :p

It's a Kestrel (Hawk modified for a Tundra) and it is a screaming deal unless something is wrong with it. Looks like the left rear jack is sitting tweaked a little. Probably due to the wheels on the legs.

Huh, I wasn't sure which is was for sure but the way the interior was set up, esp. with the AC it seemed like it was longer. I guess they must just have a shortened couch in there instead.

Huh, I wasn't sure which is was for sure but the way the interior was set up, esp. with the AC it seemed like it was longer. I guess they must just have a shortened couch in there instead.

I think this same camper is now up for sale in the bay area on CL for $9,995.00 (Vallejo-Benicia). The pictures look very similar and if it is - someone is gonna make a nice profit on a flip. Sure wished I had jumped a little faster than someone else.

I think this same camper is now up for sale in the bay area on CL for $9,995.00 (Vallejo-Benicia). The pictures look very similar and if it is - someone is gonna make a nice profit on a flip. Sure wished I had jumped a little faster than someone else.

Its still list on camping worlds site, did you confirm it has been sold?

Its still list on camping worlds site, did you confirm it has been sold?

Yes- I called the dealer and he told me it it sold a few weeks ago and was not sure why it was still on the site. I really would have liked to have been that lucky person.

The camper is now being advertised by a guy in Vallejo CA for $9995 "firm". Quite the mark up on a $4500 camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfer - can you attach the ad?

Thanks.

The camper is now being advertised by a guy in Vallejo CA for $9995 "firm". Quite the mark up on a $4500 camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Four Wheel Pop-up Camper / Hawk Model / Excellent ! - $9995 (vallejo / benicia)

Date: 2010-07-29, 8:56PM PDT
Reply to: sale-fg2ts-1870987268@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Four Wheel Pop Up Truck Camper

2006 Hawk Model for sale (Vallejo, CA) Excellent Condition ! $ 9,995.00 firm.

Priced for a quick sale.

Well equipped & excellent 2006 Hawk Model for sale.

The camper has the following options:

Sink w/ electric water pump & 20 gallon fresh water holding tank.

2 Burner stainless steel propane cooking stove.

Refrigerator (3-way) can run on 12v, electricity, or propane.

Kitchen cabinets with lots of storage.

Rear wall air conditioner.

Interior lights, porch light, lots of windows, curtains, roof vent.

Propane sensor, carbon monixide sensor, fire extinguisher.

Monitor panel to tell you water level & battery condition.

4 corner mechanical camper jacks.

5 gallon propane tank.

Lockable storage box outside.

Queen sized "Extended" cabover bed.

Couch (rolls over into another bed down below).

Camper in excellent condition, used only a couple of time.

This camper does not have its own deep cycle camper battery, but one could be installed (it has a battery compartment).

This camper does not have the forced air furnace w/ thermostat (but it is pre-plumed & pre-wired by the factory if you wanted to add one down the road).

Camper is a 2006 Hawk Model originally build to fit on any 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra Access cab (FWC calls this the Kestrel Model), but they tell me it is EXACTLY the same as a Hawk Model. The only difference is the depth of the camper base.

If you own a 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra access cab, or the older Toyota T100, this camper will fit PERFECTLY !

If you own a Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Newer Toyota, Titan, etc. you will just need to add a small base or a small platform under the camper for proper fit on your truck. Some 2"x4"'s laying flat should work perfect. I have some laying around.

I'm back from vacation and can show the camper Friday 7/30 or the morning of Saturday 7/31.

Ideally I'm looking for a fast, cash buyer that knows these campers. All of the camper details are listed above clearly as I could put them.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions, as I would be glad to answer them for you.

Contact me by e-mail please contact me by e-mail with your phone number and I will call you.

TKS (e-mail) = explorenorcal@yahoo.com

MORE PICTURES LOCATED HERE ...

http://www.usedfourwheelcampers.com/page11.html

a new camper with the same options will cost you $15000 - $16000 and you will have to wait 3 months to get it. Looks at the pictures at the link above.

similar type campers out there, sunlite, northstar, starcraft, aplinlite, big foot, lance, atc, phoenix, coyote, outfitter, grandby, eagle, six-pac, six pac, etc, ford chevy, dodge arm 1500, 2500 3500 nissan titan f-150 f-250 f-350

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1870987268

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Back
Top Bottom