2004 Titan and 2010 Grandby fully loaded BOTH SOLD

SER

Advanced Member
[SIZE=10pt]2004 4x4Nissan Titan SE (with airbags)also with green shell: $10,400. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I am the original owner w/ all records.138,000 miles, 5.6L DOHC 32 valve endurance V8, Popular PKG pwr captain seats, Off road pkg, Utility bed and tow pkg,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]CAMPER INFO: $16,900. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Manufactured sticker on Grandby camper states 08/00/09. Dry weight is 840 lbs. The original owner picked up this newly built camper at Four Wheel in 2010. I am the 2nd owner and purchased it in October 2011 and drove it to Four Wheel factory for installation of a furnace, outdoor shower, and water heater. I have all the original documentation, owner’s manuals for appliances and equipment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]58” wide at door end and 8’ long in bed (see Four Wheel web site for fit/standard features, this camper is over $23,400.). Included are the standard features, 4 attachment turnbuckles, portable steps and ramp for entry, plus these upgraded options:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Cab over bed extends to queen size[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Side dinette makes into another bed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]3-way Dometic fridge/freezer (3.0 cu ft.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Refrigerator vent fan (for better cooling)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Hot water heater/DSI electric start[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Outside Shower package[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Screen Door[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Fluorescent interior lights (upgrade)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Power Roof Vent (Fan-Tastic)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Front opening window[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Small driver side window[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Arctic Pack (Cold/Hot weather insulation)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]8’ side awning (Fiamma F45)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rear flood lights[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Yakima roof rack rails[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rear wall steps to roof[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Auxiliary battery system (wiring, separator, battery)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]85 Watt Solar Panel[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Gas strut lift assists[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Mechanical Jacks (4)[/SIZE]

You should be able to compress the photos and it'd probably help to have more info on the truck (miles, options, etc.) and a total price (unless it's just the 2 prices added up).

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom