2006 FWC Kestrel in great condition for sale

Ginzie

HI All, this one is mine and all ready to go. Asking $11,500 with the storage rack on casters and a bunch of extras.

See CL add for pics

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/rvs/d/valley-village-fwc-2006-kestrel-four/6855595807.html

2006 FWC Kestrel model (same as the Hawk model but a little shorter sides)

(Link to wander the west's discussion on the kestrel) http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/2803-what-is-the-kestrel-model/

I use the camper quite often so it has some normal wear and tear but is in excellent shape overall.

It has:
-Slide out main bed
-Flop over couch/bed
-2 gas strut roof lift assists to help raising and lowering the roof
-Upgraded attachment points done at FWC
-Upgraded bumpers (new in box but the current ones are in good shape so I have not done the upgrade)
-6 gallon hot water heater (I have not used the water heater so it will need to be serviced before use)
-20 gallon water tank with electric pump
-2 burner propane stove
-Recessed stainless steel sink with cutting board cover
-LED exterior and interior lighting plus added entryway light
-3 way fridge that works amazingly well and has added cooling fan
-Gas heater with electronic thermostat (also works great)
-Porch and side light converted to LED
-Thermal pack insulation installed
-Outdoor shower (also never used)
-Fiama 8' awning in great shape.
-Screen door (recently re-screened) it also has the added grab handle
-Fantastic fan with 3 speeds (the cover is cracked and will need to be replaced soon but does work as is).
-4 mechanical jack stands included with added extenders that have tie down points
-Custom Swiveling interior table
-2 sets of custom made interior carpets that fit perfectly and both are in great shape
-Camper cover that's new in the package and has never been used.
-Custom made storage rack that's on caster wheels. Perfect to store the camper on and move it around when its off the truck.
-The roof is in good shape with no leaks and has the aluminum rack installed.
-Pre-wired for solar
-Pre-wired for vehicle battery (secondary power)
-There's a welded steel rack that lifts the camper up in the truck bed so the camper is the correct height for standard beds or it fits a Toyota tundra without the lift
-1 new yellow top deep cycle battery (amazing battery)
-Fire extinguisher
-CO/smoke/carbon/propane detectors
-Paperwork and booklets organized in a notebook including original build sheet and receipts for work performed

Vic Harder said:
Nice rig. Nice pic/measurements! Folks might also want to know the depth of the cabover bed, usually 3' or 4'.
Thanks Vic. I'll add that and some new pics later today.

Ginzie said:
HI All, this one is mine and all ready to go. Asking $11,500 with the storage rack on casters and a bunch of extras.

See CL add for pics

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/rvs/d/valley-village-fwc-2006-kestrel-four/6855595807.html

2006 FWC Kestrel model (same as the Hawk model but a little shorter sides)

(Link to wander the west's discussion on the kestrel) http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/2803-what-is-the-kestrel-model/

I use the camper quite often so it has some normal wear and tear but is in excellent shape overall.

It has:
-Slide out main bed
-Flop over couch/bed
-Upgraded bumpers (new in box but the current ones are in good shape so I have not done the upgrade)
-6 gallon hot water heater (I have not used the water heater so it will need to be serviced before use)
-2 burner propane stove
-3 way fridge that works amazingly well and has added cooling fan
-Fantastic fan with 3 speeds (the cover is cracked and will need to be replaced soon but does work as is).
-4 mechanical jack stands included with added extenders that have tie down points
-2 sets of custom made interior carpets that fit perfectly and both are in great shape
-Custom made storage rack that's on caster wheels. Perfect to store the camper on and move it around when its off the truck.
-Pre-wired for solar
-There's a welded steel rack that lifts the camper up in the truck bed so the camper is the correct height for standard beds or it fits a Toyota tundra without the lift
-Fire extinguisher
-Paperwork and booklets organized in a notebook including original build sheet and receipts for work performed
Link to the pics on WtW site

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/gallery/album/1311-my-fwc-2006-kestrel/

Ginzie said:
HI All, this one is mine and all ready to go. Asking $11,000 with the storage rack on casters and a bunch of extras.

See CL add for pics

2006 FWC Kestrel model (same as the Hawk model but a little shorter sides) with lift for bed so it fits other vehicles

It has:
-Slide out main bed (4 foot overhang)
-Flop over couch/bed
-2 burner propane stove
-2.7 Cubic foot 3 way fridge that works amazingly well and has added cooling fan
-Fantastic fan with 3 speeds and reverse (the cover is cracked and will need to be replaced soon but does work as is).
-Pre-wired for solar with Renogy 100 watt solar panels included (pics coming)
-Fire extinguisher
-Lots of camping extras
More pics uploaded and updated text and price reduction to $11,000 OBO

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/gallery/album/1311-1-2006-kestrel-for-sale/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom