2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4 Camper Ready SOLD

graymaurer

2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4

~69k miles
SR5 package
4.7L V8
Blue Metallic Color
4x4 Limited slip differential, fluid changed with full synthetic + LSD additive at 60k miles
Full synthetic oil w/ mobil 1 filters used since I've owned it.
Line-x bedliner
Husky liners in the cab since I've owned it (purchased this truck at 22k miles)
tinted windows all around, fronts at 30% with low emissivity coating
Sway-a-way front coilovers, Bilstein 5100 rears
Firestone airbags installed 6 months ago.
stealth custom series alloy 17" wheels
Ultragauge installed CLEANLY for monitoring engine parameters.
285/70R17 Toyo AT/II with excellent tread left ( I can confirm mileage)
LED lighting throughout cabin (low power draw)
Setup for 4 wheel camper in the bed, integrated power plug into the bed and tie down points

Overal, truck runs and drives great. I am by no means an aggressive driver so seeing the engine go over 3k is uncommon. There are a few minor dings here and there but for a 8 year old truck it's in awesome condition. I have upgraded drilled and slotted brake rotors and pads ready for install. I also have the original floor mats and suspension to go with the truck. I just renewed the registration (literallly 2 weeks ago) and put on fresh wiper blades. The truck has heavy duty front coilovers installed that will come with replacement fluid for rebuilding the shocks. I rebuilt them about a year ago before I installed the full upgraded suspension and they've been flawless so far. I'm selling as new toys demand bigger rigs so this 1/2 ton has to go. Price is $18,700. Camper NOT for sale.

If you have any questions or would like detailed pics, I'm happy to oblige. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2468.JPG
    IMG_2468.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2469.JPG
    IMG_2469.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 233
Updated location in original post.

Thanks, Bill, for the heads up.

graymaurer said:
2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4

Price is $18,7000. Camper NOT for sale.
At $1.8 million it is bit expensive, especially if you are not including the camper :)

2006 Tundra, DC, 4x4, low miles - very nice!

Back
Top Bottom