2007 ATC Cougar 4 Sale

Marc

Fire Proof
Starting a new progect so my ever faith full ATC Cougar is for sale. :( $10,500 OBO. email me for full spec sheet.

marc

Attachments

• gallery_2_108_30981.jpg
    gallery_2_108_30981.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 195
Well if you gotta do it........ I'll give this the official WTW endorsement. Folks, this is a real nice camper and Marc is a stand up guy so you can make this purchase with confidence!

Shouldn't one have to get "group-approval" before making such a radical change?

Great camper, great seller. Best of luck with the sale, compadre!

702368146_Wphbp-O.jpg

Well crap...
Good luck getting her sold..someone's going to get a great camper.

So Marc, what's the new project??

Yikes. I hope all is well and this doesn't mean an end to the ever-sandal-footed travel adventures.....

or yer getting a 5th wheeler with a generator or some such thing and goin all old on us.....

be well

mtn

or yer getting a 5th wheeler with a generator or some such thing and goin all old on us.....

Ouch. Let's hope not.

Camper is sold and on its way to San Diego. Congrats to Mark and Heather on their new Couger. Thanks to all that showed interest.

marc

Camper is sold and on its way to San Diego. Congrats to Mark and Heather on their new Couger. Thanks to all that showed interest.

marc

Marc,

You're really serious about this aren't you?
Good luck on the next rig - whatever it is.

Dick

marc

Keeping it in the family...same name, check. Big dude who enjoys wearing sandals and loves the outdoors, check. Labrador retriever, check

Pleasure doing business with you Marc, after many months of research and searching our purchase still seems somewhat surreal.

Looking forward to wandering the west and contributing to the forum :D

-Mark

Welcome, Mark. Congratulations on getting Marc's camper. Sounds like you are the perfect match for it. Marc did tell you that your new camper must be brought to all WTW gatherings, right? We'll be seeing you for sure.

And Marc, hopefully this isn't the end of an era and we will see you at future gatherings with whatever your new path provides.

Sheeesh...I go away for a couple of weeks and look what happens. I knew you were thinking of selling her Marc but that was quick!

Congrats on the new purchase Mark, you got a good one!

Back
Top Bottom