2008 ATC Panther for Sale (similar to FWC Hawk)

ScottBailey

3282537333_05b6171300.jpg

I bought, for my wife -- the princess ;) -- a new 5th wheel. It is unlikely that she will set foot in the Panther again. Sigh. Sad though it is, I think I'm going to sell it. (And either get an AT FlipPac, basic cap, or, more likely, a new tent for when she doesn't go.)

This is my 2008 All Terrain Campers Panther. It is very similar to the FWC Hawk.

Here's the links:
Includes, but not limited to:
  • Manual jacks
  • 90amp AGM less than a year old.
  • Furnace
  • Arctic Pack
  • Bed is extended king slide, but cushions are set up for full, queen, or king size.
  • LEDs in all fixtures.
  • awning
  • front sliding window
  • 2 Fantastic fans.
  • OEM removable window mount AC
  • 3/4 dinette
  • 65 watt solar panel & Morningstar solar charger
  • electric + manual water pump
  • 3 way refer
  • 15 gallons fresh water
  • awning and porch light
  • rear floods
  • rear "ladder" steps
  • yakima rack tracks
Here's what could be fixed:
  • A couple cracks in the siding above the door frame. Marty says "not structural", but "just bring it in" and he'll check it out. I was going to slap some sealant on it and call it good.
  • Something is drawing more power than I think it should. Maybe the propane alarm? Probably I just have my heater set to high! :)
  • The laminate on the front of the counter chipped in one spot.
  • The faucet seems to leak at it's base during use. I think it just needs to be taken apart and tightened up...?
Spent about 25 nights in it.

This is a clean camper, I've applied 303 every 6 months to the fabric.

I'm in Mesa, AZ.

I'll sell it for $13,333.33. Actually, this is my asking price: give me a call and we can work something out.

Post your questions here or Private Mail me. I'll provide my phone number in PM.

Sorry to hear that, scott. That's quite the change.

Funny how different all our wives are. Just the other night we were talking about folks putting A/C's/microwaves/etc. in their FWC units when mine made the comment that if we ever get to the point where we need(?) an A/C...TV... bathroom...generator/etc... we might as well just skip any thought of "camping" and just stay home.

Different strokes, different folks.....

Be safe, be well. Happy trails.

mtn

Scott, many of your posts regarding your camper helped us in planing with our remodel. Thank you. Life does change though. Best of luck and hope the Panther finds a great home!

ski, thanks. Good to hear!

Mtn, in all fairness to my wife, it's a "small" 5er, there's no TV in it, and she is looking forward to some tent camping in the future. We started planning a trip to DC for summer 2011, and with 4 children the ATC just isn't going to be big enough for that.

Good luck Scott. I have read your posts and I can see that you were trying to make the ATC family friendly. With small children and such, I can see its difficult. I suspect someday you will have an ATC or FWC again.

Have fun out there.

Darryl

Darryl,

I've sure enjoyed it and don't really want to sell it, but don't think I'll even use it in the next 2 years! Once the novelty wears off for the new camper, in 2 or 3 years, I think I'm going to try to find a used roof top tent. That might lead right back to FWC/ATC!

All,

Any recommendations for where to advertise?

Scott: You should stay in the group anyway, I think. I may get in troble saying this, but it does not matter what type of camper you have. You're part of the group.

Darryl

PM Sent, got the Green light from my better half after this weekend in the tent. I think it helped to have a little uneven slope and made her back the bins,

Hopefully a road trip to follow

Scott: You should stay in the group anyway, I think. I may get in troble saying this, but it does not matter what type of camper you have. You're part of the group.

Darryl

Darryl,

I like the spirit of WtW members. I'll keep posting when I have relevant stuff.

PM Sent, got the Green light from my better half after this weekend in the tent. I think it helped to have a little uneven slope and made her back the bins,

Hopefully a road trip to follow

Sold!

I'll try to post a couple pictures after the transfer. As well as a few of the 5er, especially since the mods have already started...

Back
Top Bottom