2008 tacoma air compressor install

lqhikers

i finally got around to installing my compressor ,tank and 2 quick connect ends.install as follows.1, built a brass manifold out of fitting's to hold pressure gauge,pressure switch (85# on 105# off)and feed to tank and to front quick connect.2, compressor is a Viair 200h solid mount,23 amp,1.94 c.f.m. which i have been using for a portable for the last 5 years,so it has proven its self, 3,has a remote air filter (you can see gray circle mounted on firewall) 4,power is feed through 30 amp fuse then5, switch mounted on fender well 6, to pressure switch 7,then to compressor.8,orange line's are air feeds to front and 9,to tank (2.5 gal.) which is mounted in front of rear drivers side wheel well between bed and outside fender 10, feeds to rear quick connect at rear of truck bed. i added rear quick connect so after driving on silt and dirt roads i can whip out air gun and blow the dirt off door etc when setting up camp!also after a day riding dual sport a good way to clean up equipt. drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

Attachments

• DSCF0744.jpg
    DSCF0744.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 640
  • DSCF0746.jpg
    DSCF0746.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 657
  • DSCF0741.jpg
    DSCF0741.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 628
Les...
where did you put the tank or did I miss something? Nice job though..
Brian

Oh. I got an idea Brian...read the post....Sorry about that...great place for it. nice and out of the way...again, nice work!
bRIAN

Back
Top Bottom