2009 Ranger - $11,500 Obo

Adventuredan

Hi,
Need to sell Ranger and Tundra to purchase Dodge and Lance camper. Ranger was purchased new this spring. Used maybe 10 times, still in like new condition with many options on it. Tundra is one owner with under 40,000 miles. The Tundra is in excellent condition, not a scratch on it inside or out. I will be trading in the Tundra if I can't sell as a package or possibly individually. High KBB is $10,500 and it is worth every penny. Dealer has offered me a deal quite close to that figure.

The Ranger was $15,000 new. I am asking $11,500 for the camper. I can fax or send the options list to you. I also have a custom made aluminum canopy that I would like to sell also. It is a Tradesmen model and it is one of a kind, have never seen another like it.

I have some pictures but could not load them here. I will be trading the truck in on Saturday the 15th so if you are interested in that please hurry. I live in Eugene, OR.

Thank You!
Dan

There are a bunch of those Lance campers out there. Unlike the FWC..there's no mistaken one coming at you from a few miles away...

As someone who has a year old Hawk I like your "used" pricing. However, I think if you look around a bit you'll see that it is overpriced by a few thousand dollars. My insurance agent told me mine was probably worth 13K (that's what I insured it for) even though I paid 17K only a year ago. Some of the prices I see (some are on this board) are so low for 2-3 year old models that I thionk to myself "I'll keep it forever before I sell it for that"!

good luck on the sale

mtn

Back
Top Bottom