2011/12 FWC Eagle and 2002 Tundra extra cab SOLD

tschroeder0

Hi all,
I am selling a wonderful camping package. It is ready to hit the road. It has been enjoyed and tested and is super fun and reliable. The reason for selling is simple. I came from the Vanagon world and to be honest I love to to tinker on them and am going back that direction. I will give as much information as possible and try to accurately describe and disclose everything. I really want to sell this as a package but may be swayed otherwise.

The Camper: A late 2011 Four Wheel Camper Eagle side dinet full loaded model.
I will assume if you are reading this you know the FWC story. If not ease check out their website. These are top of the line campers!
The camper is a 9.5/10 condition. I am the second owner. Prior to myself it was purchased new by a doctor in Oregon who only rarely used it.
I have taken several long trips during every season and even in below zero winter conditions, it is an awesome camper.
Specs:
Mechanical jacks
Three way fridge
Atwood furnace
Hot water heater/outside shower package
Cold weather insulation kit
Yakima 60" load bars
Fiamma awning
Auxiliary battery system
Extra roof vent
Front opening window
Rear screen door
Two burner stove
Pressurized water system
Upper bed is a queen sized bed when fully pulled out
Side dinet converts to lower bed
Wired for solar/and upper electric fan.

I'm sure I have forgotten something, but suffice to say it is loaded.
The exterior has a couple of small dings that were there when I purchased it and can hardly be seen.
Many people these days convert to the low draw 12v fridges but I really like that the fridge can be run on propane for long periods with very little propane and no loss of battery power.
The hot water option is awesome! Hot showers and warm hands when washing dishes!

The truck: 2002 Tundra extra cab 4.7l v-8
Mileage:120,000(very low miles for this year). The 4.7l engine is simply one of the best ever made.
Timing belt and water pump changed less than 3k miles ago
Runs perfectly.
I bought the truck specifically for the camper. I added a 3 inch lift with add a leaf springs and Old Man Emu shocks.
It drives great and you barely know the camper is there(really).
New E rated BFG KO tires
Two sets of stock alloy rims.
I replaced the interior with brand new stock seat covers, these are factory stock and mint. I found a great deal from a local guy, bought them and replaced the originals that were only a bit worn. I still have all the originals.
The truck has power locks, windows, rear slider window, cold AC, new headlights with stronger bulbs.
Full disclosure- the truck spent a few years in Ohio. It had a plastic bed liner that resulted in some rust in the bed and some rust on the under carriage. I knew this when I bought it. It has not affected anything. I planned on finding a new bed and then said forget it because it's not a big deal. I have a very heavy rubber mat underneath the camper in the bed. I scrapped most surface rust underneath and sprayed with epoxy paint.
The truck has none of the serious frame rust that happened on some Toyota's, only surface.
The price of the truck reflects these issues, I choose low miles over the usual very high miles on these year trucks.
The exterior of the truck shows a few blems for the year but is in great shape.

Extras: Stow A Way 2, rear storage container. These are bomber!
On a heavy duty box section swing out frame. Big! Can store a ton of gear safely and out of the way.
Thule 3 bike, bike rack. A 2 inch receiver bike rack, very heavy duty.

I am happy to answer any and all questions you have. I want anyone buying this set up to feel as confident as I am on what a great package it is!

Truck and camper are located just outside of Boulder Colorado.
720-569-0205
Asking 27,000

***sorry I am having trouble posting pics, I will post them as soon as I figure it out***

Hey all I posted some pictures in the members gallery of the set up. More to follow shortly.

gallery_5843_961_272466.jpg

gallery_5843_961_507821.jpg

gallery_5843_961_79255.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1986041.jpg

Thanks

Well it looks like some kind person helped with some of my pictures. Many more are now in the gallery in my album of the same name as the topic.

gallery_5843_961_949968.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1246076.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1374050.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1138073.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1346128.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1105157.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1463807.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1494302.jpg

gallery_5843_961_660370.jpg

gallery_5843_961_1113899.jpg

Thanks
Todd