2011 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Hardtop For Sale $12,500

b2b

If your familiar with these campers you know how versatile and light they are. Currently on my Tundra. The Hard side combines the best of the FWC pop up and the Six-Pac. It is great to not have to deal with popping up the top or leaning over to get in the doorway. All aluminum welded frame construction. Low center of gravity for off road maneuverability. Great for ski season, hiking season, or go off the beaten path.

Here are the details:
Manufactured by Four Wheel Campers
All aluminum "Flex-Frame"
Extended cab-over bed w/ 16" slide-out
Forced air furnace w/ thermostat
Air conditioner
Outside shower
6 gal water heater
Fan-Tastic power vent fan
Aux battery system
30 amp power converter w/shore power connection
2 propane tanks (10 gallon each, vertical style tanks)
2 burner propane stove
LP / CO Detector
20 gal fresh water holding tank
No pets, nonsmoker
Clean Title in-hand

Located in Sequim / Port Angeles area

I travel alot and have limited opportunities to show the rig. I will be in Sequim late next week to view. Serious inquiries only. I can't seem to post pic. PM for info. Thanks. Dave

Interested in your Hawk Hardtop. Can you tell me the weight with the options? We have a 2005 Toyota Tundra & Kestrel. Unfortunately the Kestrel leaked and looks like it could be a goner.
Thanks
Bunchberry

Weight approx 1350. This hard sided cab-over camper handles well on our 2003 Tundra. I know pics help, and everyone wants to see pics regardless of interest. Cant seem to upload them, I guess too big. Ill try to post this on CL and provide link soon. Thanks.

b2b said:
If your familiar with these campers you know how versatile and light they are. Currently on my Tundra. The Hard side combines the best of the FWC pop up and the Six-Pac. It is great to not have to deal with popping up the top or leaning over to get in the doorway. All aluminum welded frame construction. Low center of gravity for off road maneuverability. Great for ski season, hiking season, or go off the beaten path.

Here are the details:
Manufactured by Four Wheel Campers
All aluminum "Flex-Frame"
Extended cab-over bed w/ 16" slide-out
Forced air furnace w/ thermostat
Air conditioner
Outside shower
6 gal water heater
Fan-Tastic power vent fan
Aux battery system
30 amp power converter w/shore power connection
2 propane tanks (10 gallon each, vertical style tanks)
2 burner propane stove
LP / CO Detector
20 gal fresh water holding tank
No pets, nonsmoker
Clean Title in-hand

Located in Sequim / Port Angeles area

I travel alot and have limited opportunities to show the rig. I will be in Sequim late next week to view. Serious inquiries only. I can't seem to post pic. PM for info. Thanks. Dave
pm sent

Back
Top Bottom