2014 FWC Hawk Silver Spur - SOLD

trgphoto

2014 Hawk for sale in Jackson Hole. Great condition. Fully loaded. FWC factory is raising their build prices in December so now is a good time to buy.

Silver Spur exterior
80L fridge
100W solar
2 batteries
Furnace
Hot water
Powered roof fan
Thermal Pack
Flush mount stove/sink
Side dinette - great setup for seating
Exterior gas struts
Shower package
Mechanical jacks

$19000 cash today. I am going to offer it at this price for a week or so. FWC is raising prices by $2000 so this is a great deal on a slightly used camper. If it doesnt sell in the next week or so I will raise price back and store it until Spring. I know it will sell eventually but I would just like to go ahead and get it done if someone wants to do this deal now. I am out of town Nov 5-12 but available by email and phone. 252.864.754zero

Lists at $24k new with all options/taxes/fees

There is a local dealer here who can install it for you.

Email me questions taylor(at)trgphoto.com or call 252.864.7540

Happy to send more photos.

_DSC0022-Edit.jpg

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 542
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 501
May I inquire why you are selling? Thx.

I visited your web sites and very much enjoyed your images! Your wedding images composition are spectacular!

Currently in the Triangle but spend a lot of time "Down East" and in the only NC "dry" county!

I hear you about the allure of the western Rocks. Yet, I left the Wild West to marry a mountain girl from Waynesville.

trgphoto said:
Howdy Advmoto18,

I am making the leap to a campervan. Love the FWC but decided I wanted to go with a van rather than a truck. I sure miss the NC coast...
Which one are you looking at?

$19000 cash today. I am going to offer it at this price for a week or so. FWC is raising prices by $2000 so this is a great deal on a slightly used camper. If it doesnt sell in the next week or so I will raise price back and store it until Spring. I know it will sell eventually but I would just like to go ahead and get it done if someone wants to do this deal now. I am out of town Nov 5-12 but available by email and phone. 252.864.754zero

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom