2014 Overland Expo Pictures (four wheel campers & others)

Stan@FourWheel

Wow! Last weekend was another excellent event in Flagstaff, AZ (Mormon Lake).

We rolled in to Flagstaff on Wednesday evening, set up our booth on Thursday, and worked the show Friday - Sunday.

This is one event not to be missed if you like the outdoors & back country travels.

The people & the vehicles were awesome, to say the least.

The classes & training were top notch.

Here is a batch of photos I uploaded to DropBox.
These are all of the Four Wheel Camper related pictures I took at the show ...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ifcb7xzdb...Oa?n=130034559

Here is another link I thought I would share of all the other photos of the event, people, vehicles, campers, trailers, etc.
If you are not interested in the FWC's but just want to get a feel for what the area looks like, what the people were like, and to see the hundreds of different vehicles were there, please check out this link ...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5m86859vb...na?n=130034559

I hope you enjoy !

All of the staff here at Four Wheel Campers want to throw a big shout out and a "THANK YOU" to the Hanson's, the vendors, the volunteers, and all of the people that attended.

We were honored to be vendors at the show again this year.

Mark your calenders for Oct. 3rd - 5th, 2014 because we are headed to the East Coast for the "Overland Expo East" being held in Asheville, NC.

smile.gif

Stan, this old computer is about pooped out. Would not load pics but I am glad you posted the imformation . Think we will try to go. Just a short days drive for us. Thanks Mitch

I need to make one of these. Maybe I'll start planning for next year. Kind of like burning man, it'd be fun to do "once".

Thanks for the report Stan. Really appreciate all the photos. I've heard a complaint about a lack of food vendors. Maybe next year FWC can open a side gig running Terry's Grill. :D And I noticed what looked like a stash of Grand Marnier in one photo. If I go to another Expo I know what camp I'll be hanging out with!

I would love to see those pics, but they are not pulling up for some reason. Not Android compatible, maybe?

Looks like a fun birch of camper geeks! Really cool rigs! Looks like a great time! Thanks for posting Stan!!

erod

Ted said:
Thanks for the report Stan. Really appreciate all the photos. I've heard a complaint about a lack of food vendors. Maybe next year FWC can open a side gig running Terry's Grill. :D And I noticed what looked like a stash of Grand Marnier in one photo. If I go to another Expo I know what camp I'll be hanging out with!

Foods & drinks were excellent every day.

It was a lot of work, but we made bacon, eggs, pancakes, & coffee each morning for our FWC customers camping with us.

In the evenings we cooked hot dogs, hamburgers, & chicken for the owners.

After that the good beers, fine wine, and other stronger assorted beverages seemed to come out from each camper and our stocked coolers.

The FWC booth was pretty mellow, but all seemed to have a good time sipping their drinks and tell stories next to the "campfire in a can" (no real campfires allowed due to the fire danger in the area).

:)

Ted said:

Attachments

• campfire.jpg
    campfire.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 117
Stan,

Just got back to the house last night.Thanks again for a great OX ,FWC style.I think you guys sold Art on FWC.he is still talking about how great you guys are.

Bisley Bud

Back
Top Bottom