2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD & 2018 FWC Hawk Shell Combo - $60k

Pitch

Price Adjustment to $60k.

I was going to advertise this in Spring 2022 but there still appears to be much interest. I am also on the wrong coast... east... for this but I thought I would determine interest. I am located in Maryland but will consider driving the package to locations outside the mid Atlantic. There are no liens on anything listed here.

I have a 2015 Chevy 2500HD 4WD Dbl Cab & 2018 Hawk Shell. I would prefer to sell as one.

Even though the truck is 2015, it was purchased deep into 2016. Similar for the Hawk... ordered late in 2018 but took delivery in late spring 2019. Reason for sale ad is my wife is now offering her opinion on climbing into the bed. Enough on that topic. This has been used a dozen times or more. Still has the new California smell to it.

See link below to Craigslist add for photos.

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/rvs/d/catonsville-2015-chevrolet-2500hd-4wd/7426623886.html

I do want to add I have a home made dolly because I take the FWC off the truck, place on the dolly then place in my garage. Short story, the camper has always been garaged unless on the truck.

The hitch steps on the back are my favorite just after the AluCab. I looked long and hard for that addition.

Details are as follows.

2015 Chevrolet 2500 HD 4WD Double Cab LT
Gasoline V8
Blue
61k miles
6½ foot bed
spray in bed liner
Bed matt on bed bottom
Purchased in mid 2016

OEM Packages
A95 Front Cloth Bucket Seats
N22 Underbody Shields
QX5 17" All-Terrain Tires
UF2 LED Cargo Lights
282 Trailering Equipment
OEM Side Step Boards - Black

2018 Hawk Shell - Took delivery well into 2019
Mechanical Camper Jacks
Jack Bracket - Aluminum Upgrade
12 Volt Receptacle & USB Outlets
Forced Air Furnace w/ Thermostat
Privacy Curtains
Powered Roof Vent Fan
Extra Roof Vent
Side Dinette w/Swivel Table (Shell)
Yakima "Tracks Only" Installed on Roof. I am including my 78" bars and towers. keys too.
Rear Wall Steps
Rear Floodlights - LED
Thermal Pack
Additional Louvered Window - Drivers side
Silver Spur Exterior Only

Aftermarket Added:
· FWC
NOCO External AC Port for battery charging
NOCO Genius 2
Coleman single solar panel on roof
Alucab 270° Shadow Awning - DIY Aluminum mount on jack brackets
(Note: I did not purchase but this awning does have side panels available
to create a room outside the camper...
https://www.alu-cab.com/product/270-shadow-awning-side-panels/)
· Truck
Rear Hitch Easy Hitch Step for stepping into camper
Torklift undercarriage mounts and inserts (I was considering another truck camper)
Front 2" Hitch Receiver
Extang Hard Folding Cover
Newish Michelin LTX A/T2 Tire
Newish Interstate AGM Battery
Reply here or IM me. I will reply when I can. I am including the only image I have right now but will get more as promised. Give me some more time. I am out of town until this weekend... will take high quality photos and create that Clist ad I promised. My mistake.

Attachments

• Chevy with FWC.png
    Chevy with FWC.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 257
Sorry - I have a new 2020 F250 4x4 looking to buy a used FWC Hawk. If you're interested let me know, but I don't need another truck. I'm new to this forum not sure how to do a PM. Looking for more pic, condition, and general location east coast. I'm in DFW area and can make the trip if needed.

I replied to your private message. Let me take more photos this weekend.

Hi there, nice truck. A little rich for my blood, just shouting out hi from another Catonsville resident. I noticed the CCBC campus pix's. I mnt bike just behind the tennis courts. Good luck with sale.

nice combo. good luck with the sale. very similart to my rig/camper. mine is a 2015 gmc 1500, with an atc shell. i really like the alu cab awning also.

BaltoCharlie said:
Hi there, nice truck. A little rich for my blood, just shouting out hi from another Catonsville resident. I noticed the CCBC campus pix's. I mnt bike just behind the tennis courts. Good luck with sale.
Yeah. I am right in the neighborhood too. It was a cloudy day so I tried BCC"s parking lot to get some open space. Those solar panels are everywhere now so it was difficult to find an open spot.

goinoregon said:
nice combo. good luck with the sale. very similart to my rig/camper. mine is a 2015 gmc 1500, with an atc shell. i really like the alu cab awning also.
The Alu Cab awning is the best. Mainline said FWC tried to negotiate with them for providing it as an option rather than the bat wing I wish they did.

Pitch said:
The Alu Cab awning is the best. Mainline said FWC tried to negotiate with them for providing it as an option rather than the bat wing I wish they did.
maybe u can keep it and put it on your 'next' rig??

I made a price adjustment to $60k based on response. See original post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom