2015 Tundra Rear Springs Custom Built by Deaver $150 OBO SOLD

CamperCamper

I am selling a set of rear leaf springs off my 2015 Tundra Double Cab 4x4 5.7L. These are the factory springs, arched and two additional leaves added by Deaver Springs. You can read the build details here: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/12021-suspension-mods-to-a-2015-tundra-with-a-2014-hawk/?hl=deaver

The springs were built to accommodate a 2014 Hawk front dinette (lots of options) and were built for a GVWR of 8,000 lbs. I loved them and they did a fantastic job. I removed them when I built an aluminum flat bed for a 2017 Hawk Flat Bed model that now sits on my Tundra. Since I added more weight with that configuration, I installed an OME front and rear suspension with new shocks and two additional leaves to carry the additional weight.

I live in Oakland so these would probably be best purchased by someone somewhat local or willing to drive. Not really sure how I would ship them but would consider accommodating that too.

Be certain to double check fit. They are very model (and probably year) specific.

gallery_6092_1008_1964147.jpg

gallery_6092_1008_672400.jpg

How about some pics of your flatbed? I have a '14 Tundra 2X Cab and wanted an aluminum flatbed a couple of years ago but couldn't find one. Would be interested in seeing how yours came out. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom