2018 - East Coast Trip (Rhode Island, Cape Cod, & Camden, ME)

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
We had a chance to get back to the East Coast the first week of June. Click on the link to see our trip report.

2018 - East Coast

Click on the pictures to enlarge them. I decided to do this in one post.

Enjoy,

jd

The 2 videos I uploaded from my picturesw don't work. Is there something special for uploading videos. I removed both videos since they didn't work and found the button to upload videos and tried again. The small video was 121mg and it said anything over 100 wouldn't load. The video is less than 1 minute. I know many of you that load videos that are longer than a minute. Help!!

Thanks,

jd

longhorn1 said:
The 2 videos I uploaded from my picturesw don't work. Is there something special for uploading videos. I removed both videos since they didn't work and found the button to upload videos and tried again. The small video was 121mg and it said anything over 100 wouldn't load. The video is less than 1 minute. I know many of you that load videos that are longer than a minute. Help!!

Thanks,

jd
When I have posted videos to Blogger, I had to upload them to youtube and then link to them in the blog. You might try that.

I enjoyed your report and photos. We want to travel to the east coast one of these days- sp much history and we have lots of friends out there as well.

Dughlas Stiubhart said:
Thanks for all the Down East photos, RD. How's the truck and trailer now?
Getting another estimate today. Expensive lesson. I intend on going to the school to practice.

takesiteasy said:
When I have posted videos to Blogger, I had to upload them to youtube and then link to them in the blog. You might try that.

I enjoyed your report and photos. We want to travel to the east coast one of these days- sp much history and we have lots of friends out there as well.
Ski always has videos so hopefully he can provide some help.

Back
Top Bottom