2018 FWC HAWK Shell **SOLD**

sdnalorofwest

2018 Hawk Shell - SOLD

Purchased a lightly used 2018 FWC HAWK Shell in September 2020 to commute from northern Colorado to northern British Columbia during the pandemic for essential work. Available in late July 2021 when I return next time. Pristine condition.

I am a newbie poster so go easy on me ;-)

Following features and accessories:
  • Standard 2018 Hawk Shell
  • Installation equipment - Eyebolts, turnbuckles, bed plates (FWC supplied)
  • Standard siding (FWC)
  • Fiamma Side Awning (FWC factory install)
  • Gas struts for roof - (FWC factory install)
  • Jack Plate Extensions (Rieco-Titan)
  • Mechanical Camper Jacks (4) with (2) hand cranks and (2) drill bit adapters (Rieco-Titan)
  • Yakima Jetstream Roof Rack System - Complete with cross bars (FWC factory install)
  • Powered Roof Vent Fan (mid rear) - (FWC Install)
  • Extra roof vent - cab over area (FWC Install)
  • Propane tanks - standard feature (2), plus 8ft extension cord for connecting larger tank on the ground in winter
  • 160W Roof mounted Solar panel, Overland charge controller (FWC factory install)
  • Dual 6V batteries (FWC factory install)
  • Forced air Furnace with thermostat (FWC Install)
  • Flush Mount Two Burner stove - Glass type Top (FWC factory install)
  • King Bed Slide out for cab over bed (FWC factory install)
  • Thermal Pack - (FWC factory install)
  • AC Unit (FWC factory install)
  • Porch Light - Standard Factory
  • 110V 15A box connection outside to inside outlet 15A (custom)
  • Camper Dolly to easily move camper - (Rieco-Titan)
  • Custom framed Screens and tracks for turnbuckle doors (4)
  • Custom bed board and cushions for stealth camping or popup
  • Custom telescopic table support for turning bed board into table (Springfield Air-Powered 3-Stage Pedestal)
  • Multiple sets of keys / Manuals

Available for pickup in Denver, CO Area, Billings, MT Area, Houston, TX Area

(number removed) (no texts) leave VoiceMail

FWC Hawk - Rear View.jpgFWC Hawk - Port Side.jpgFWC Hawk - Starboard Side.jpgFWC Hawk - Awning (Roof cross bars removed).jpgFWC Hawk - stealth bed and cushion.jpgFWC Hawk - Underway.jpg

You'll probably sell it pretty quick knowing how things are going these days!

Can you tell me more about the custom table leg? I need to build/make/contract one exactly like yours....can you give me more info? Thanks! -Kevin

I too am interested in a table like that for my panther on order! Thanks.
tkohs@hotmail.com

Table leg is a: Springfield Air-Powered 3-stage table pedestal. I bought it through a company in Florida for about $330. So pricey but awesome. I don't have it screwed or bolted to floor. It raises to 28", and collapses to about a foot. I put a 1.5" spacer on top of the pedestal so I get a great table height when I am sitting on the side of the camper. The leg is from the boating world. Amazon prices are way higher...

https://www.llebroc.com/product-p/spr-1660230.htm

[SIZE=8.5pt]SPR-1660230[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]Springfield 3 Stage Table Pedestal[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]$329.15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8.5pt]$329.15[/SIZE]

There are tons of posts in these forums on mounting a wood rail on the sides to make the top flush. I wanted more stability in the center and did not want a big heavy board. I have also used it outside the camper as a table.

Howdy

I have a folding crossways bunk of 3/4 cabinet grade plywood and only proper support at either side.

It supports me and sleeping gear and folds away for stowage quickly.

Why did you need the center support ?

All the best.

David Graves

Totally understand and agree with you that it can be done without the center support

I wanted a table at certain times when I was not sleeping. I use the FWC for work and needed a place to use a laptop, review drawings etc.

Yep I see ...so you can raise the leg and instant table....did you power it ? :)

Congrats on the sale.

DG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom