3 Great Books!

erod

"cosmic banditos" and "the search for captain zero" are AWESOME. must read for any baja travlers/surfers. just got "can't you get along with anyone" in the mail, can't wait! cheers!

Attachments

• IMGP1541.jpg
    IMGP1541.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 300
Erod, I've read all three, very good books indeed, Banditos is LOL funny. Although I might add that he gets a bit mental in his last book, but great nonetheless...you'll just have to read it to see what I mean.

Erod, I've read all three, very good books indeed, Banditos is LOL funny. Although I might add that he gets a bit mental in his last book, but great nonetheless...you'll just have to read it to see what I mean.

yea, i am starting it tonight! cheers!

I recall a forum member named Hayduke, but haven't noticed him posting lately. I'm going to guess there are some Ed Abbey fans out there beside me and Hayduke? We are going to name the camper "Seldon Seen" if I can find a nice, clean way to have it put on. I have a copy of Abbey's Road here ready to start...

Sticker

Brett,

We could have a sticker made the same as the Bobcat one for you. Easy to install also.

Brett every time I've been to Bull Frog marina I look down and can swear I can see Slim's gas station there with the light on. He was living in Ojai when we lived in the 'Nard and I met him on a few occasions. He drove a Ram diesel and ran it on fryer grease.

Brett,

We could have a sticker made the same as the Bobcat one for you. Easy to install also.

That would be way cool. "Seldom Seen" Same font/size?

Brett every time I've been to Bull Frog marina I look down and can swear I can see Slim's gas station there with the light on. He was living in Ojai when we lived in the 'Nard and I met him on a few occasions. He drove a Ram diesel and ran it on fryer grease.

I know what you mean. Seems like Abbey is omnipresent in Four Corners. I've become good friends with old hippy from Placitas, NM (now in Taos) that goes by the name "Doc". I wonder if he hates billboards...

I recall a forum member named Hayduke, but haven't noticed him posting lately.
Hmmm... Last Activity for Hayduke: 07-23-2007 08:17 PM

I sure hope "he" is OK.

Mike

Slim said it was the toilet bowl of NW America and I never miss a chance to call it Lake Foul.

As I recall our "Hayduke" was a central coast fire fighter. Lets hope he and "outback Kamper" renew their aquaintanceship here.

Sticker

brett13 said:
That would be way cool. "Seldom Seen" Same font/size?

I can make it the same font and size. Do you want it spelled just as you did in the quote or do you want the quotation marks with it??

sticker

Should have one by the end of the week. Will let you know when it is on its way to you.

Brett stickers

Brett,

Just ordered your stickers today. Should have them Tuesday next week. Will let you know when they are on the way to you.

Brett's stickers

Brett,

Sent your stickers off to you today. Put them in regular mail so it will be a couple of days before you see them. Give me a call when you get them so that I can explain how to put them on so that we don't have to make new ones for you.:)

Back
Top Bottom