8' NCO for sale

MikeDahlager

I have decided (after much soul searching and no little amount of guilt), to sell my 8' NCO and move on to an Okanagan camper which will be better for my wife.

8' NCO ALASKAN CAMPER $1,000 OBO
Here's a list of the modifications and repairs I have made to my 1964 8' NCO:
1. I removed all of the cabinetry on the right side.
2. I installed dark green indoor-outdoor carpet on the walls and floor of the lower section.
3. I fabricated a top cap for the sidewalls to stiffen the lower section and cover the gaskets.
4. I replace the top and bottom gaskets with new Pirelli material.
5. I removed the cooktop and replaced it with a cooktop/oven unit.
6. I moved the two drawers from beneath the old cooktop to the space beneath the sink, cutting a v notch in the top drawer to accommodate the sink drain.
6. I replaced the countertop and covered it and the backsplash with new formica.
7. I replaced all of the hydraulic o-rings.
8. I replaced the waterlines and installed an in-line drain to drain the tank at the end of the season.
9. I had the seat cushions re-covered.
10. I installed a Carbon Monoxide detector.
11. I installed an adjustable LED reading light underneath the overhead cabinet on the front left.
12. I installed a new electrical connector to match with my Dodge 3/4 ton.
13. I installed 9 metal coat hooks on the upper right side for storing fishing poles in transit.
14. I replaced the glass in both front windows as they were cracked.
15. I replaced the eyebrow gutters over the side windows.
16. I replaced the rubber gaskets in all of the jalousie windows.
17. I doubled up the plywood in each of the corners to repair the rot.
18. I replaced the winch-type jacks with Reico-Titan tripod jacks.
19. I replaced the top vent with a new unit.

Having the entire right side open works best for me. I can get a medium size cooler and my gas bottle between the rear wall and the front seat. When I arrive at my site for the night, I remove both to the ground beside the rig.

I hang any wet clothes from the rear hooks opposite the catalytic heater. They are warm and dry in the morning.

I have additional pix if you will send me an email.

Attachments

• Camper2.JPG
    Camper2.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom