82 (ish) FWC Fleet 7.5 for sale (mostly redone) *SOLD*

BBZ

Completely gutted inside and rebuilt. All new insulation and walls, upholstery and curtains.

Built as an off grid camper, light and without many amenities. Camp stove can be used inside or outside, however, no permanent stove inside. No sink, no water tank or Furnace (we used a gas buddy when heat was needed).

Top bed is set up to hold a 54 inch mattress, all can be folded up and out of the way for hanging out.

There is an insert to create a similar size bottom bed if needed. good amount of storage.

Has LED lights and LED flood lights outside. USB ports and 12v thingy. Runs on one single battery.

Outside has been painted and looks fresh, not perfect and a couple patches in the siding from where things were removed. Most people think its much newer.

Canvas is rough and probably should be replaced, however, we spent 3 weeks in Baja in it and its not much of a problem. Lifter in front is original and works well, rear I rebuilt a custom one that works great.

Headliner is out and just silver insulation in ceiling..

Roughly 700-800 lbs dry.

I have it on a f150 with a 3.5 inch platform, should fit just about anything with 6 foot bed and tailgate down.

$4700

send me a number and I will text pics..

Back
Top Bottom