a few pics for hamm

Hayduke

I have empathy for hamm. If he hasn't already done so, He is about to bestow the wonders of a fan forced heater onto his road home. Not only that, but there is the inevitable cutting holes in his 4wheel. kinda a two way street. Hopefully, I'm not the only one here who has begged his Karma to not let him (or her) **** up the cut. One chance. Measure 28 times, cut once. Here's a couple photos of my "unusual" install of the Atwood 8012.
Happy Trails
Hayduke

Attachments

• 4wheel #1.JPG
    4wheel #1.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 903
  • 4Wheel #2.JPG
    4Wheel #2.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 900
  • 4Wheel #3.JPG
    4Wheel #3.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 921
  • 4wheel #4.JPG
    4wheel #4.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 904
Thanks for the update Hayduke. I got the furnace installed and fired it up for the first time yesterday. Yeah, cutting through the walls of the camper was definitely a measure 3 times cut once situation, and even then it wasn't in exactly the spot I wanted. I've still got some finish work to do on the cabinet but will attach pix when I can.

Mark, don't know what a pig ticket is. I appologized and won't say/write that word again. I'm a vile creature and sometimes have to watch my p's and Q's,
or in this case my F's, B's and D's. Hopefully enough said, but please clue me into what a pig ticket is. I can't wait.
Hamm, no problem. Hope you can post some photos of your install. You will like that heater.
Hayduke

Pig ticket is an invite to Fishermans pig roast in April/May. According to the ever-changing rules (by Fisherman of course) you have to have 100 posts to attend :D

Thanks D.D. Thought I was in trouble there for a while.
Again, no more naughty words from my mouth. Sometimes the wife can drive me to that. I won't drag you all through it though.
Happy Trails...

Mark, don't know what a pig ticket is. I appologized and won't say/write that word again. I'm a vile creature and sometimes have to watch my p's and Q's,
or in this case my F's, B's and D's. Hopefully enough said, but please clue me into what a pig ticket is. I can't wait.
Hamm, no problem. Hope you can post some photos of your install. You will like that heater.
Hayduke

Good on ya Hayduke :rolleyes: hope to see you @ the Hog fest :p

I finally got around to posting a few pics of the furnace install. So far nice and toasty inside and no problems. You can see the propane storage is vented to the outside and I was able to move my battery from the floor up to the cabinet. I also plumbed a propane line up to the top in case I want to use my stove inside.

Attachments

• IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_4948.jpg
    IMG_4948.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_4950.jpg
    IMG_4950.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 452
Sam: Those are Southco latches which are ridiculously expensive if you buy them from a dealer. I got them off ebay from a machine shop that had a few left over from a project.

Back
Top Bottom