A Happy Camper Story

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
Our friends who recently picked up their new ATC camper just returned from a trip to the east. Here's a little piece of their story.

"Every place we stopped in Arkansas/Okalahoma/Tennessee we were asked how you like your camper? Where did you find one? How much does it weight? etc. In fact in Oklahoma, a guy & his wife stopped by, then asked if he could bring his brother and brother-in-law...later turned out 9 people toured the camper and IF we wanted to sell it at that moment, it was good as sold."

Our friends who recently picked up their new ATC camper just returned from a trip to the east. Here's a little piece of their story.

"Every place we stopped in Arkansas/Okalahoma/Tennessee we were asked how you like your camper? Where did you find one? How much does it weight? etc. In fact in Oklahoma, a guy & his wife stopped by, then asked if he could bring his brother and brother-in-law...later turned out 9 people toured the camper and IF we wanted to sell it at that moment, it was good as sold."

Just one of the "fun" things about owning campers like ours.
Frank

[quote
[/quote]

I now carry a supply of ATC business cards in my truck and hand them out to all the curious folks that we meet while on the road

I now carry a supply of ATC business cards in my truck and hand them out to all the curious folks that we meet while on the road

as do we. :)

Back
Top Bottom