A practical old Geologist explains geology in ordinary language

thank you for the link. Watched a couple vids today. Very interesting. He's a good teacher. Informative without talking down to his audience. Seems like a great guy.

Stray Dog said:
thank you for the link. Watched a couple vids today. Very interesting. He's a good teacher. Informative without talking down to his audience. Seems like a great guy.
Glad you liked him. It is almost like walking around with him while he sort of thinks out loud.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
His videos are very informative and interesting.
Frank
Yes they are. So glad not to have the hype, music, weird grins and rapid fire narration.

AWG_Pics said:
Yes they are. So glad not to have the hype, music, weird grins and rapid fire narration.
Tony, Myron is very good at conveying concepts and information, and yes it’s nice not to have the hype. I greatly enjoy his video’s. Thanks for sharing.

searching for nowhere said:
Thanks. I would love to go see the rocks, but I can't figure out where they are. However, I did discover Natural Bridges by Terry, Mt. during my search. They look interesting to see.
His latest video uses google earth quite a bit. That may help with locating where he is talking about.

Foy said:
Thanks Tony. I'm looking forward to a YT binge over the holiday weekend!
You are welcome, Foy. I was leery of the biggest landslide video, but then found it to be really interesting.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Tony, Myron is very good at conveying concepts and information, and yes it’s nice not to have the hype. I greatly enjoy his video’s. Thanks for sharing.
Steve, he has me looking forward to the next videos he produces. Just good solid guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom