Additional camper Mods

dsrtrat

My post with the lifting device didn't have the pictures attached. I have edited it to add them. Here are some additional pictures of the interior mods.
The camper is on a 2007 Silverado 1500.

Attachments

• truck 022.jpg
    truck 022.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,789
  • truck 017.jpg
    truck 017.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,941
  • truck 033.jpg
    truck 033.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2,645
  • truck 024.jpg
    truck 024.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,960
  • truck 040.jpg
    truck 040.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,834
i agree, great mods, i have been looking for those mesh pouches as well...where did you pick them up? thanks for the pics, camper and truck are looking great!

Mesh Pockets

I ordered them on line from Cabela's. I just checked the link on their website and it didn't work. They were on sale for $10 when I got mine a couple of weeks ago so they may have sold out. Check their website for Maxima storage mesh pockets. I found them under boat seat accessories.
Desertrat

I ordered them on line from Cabela's. I just checked the link on their website and it didn't work. They were on sale for $10 when I got mine a couple of weeks ago so they may have sold out. Check their website for Maxima storage mesh pockets. I found them under boat seat accessories.
Desertrat

Anyone able to find these? Cabelas doesn't seem to carry them anymore. Google only turns up one site and that one is questionable.

No luck here either. I went the same route as you and came up with nothing. I have the new Spring Catalog but haven't had the time to bore through it yet. Hoping they might turn up in there by chance.

Boy the light bulb sure went on when I saw those pics. Just what I'm looking for, thanks for the post.

Rob

Storage Net

There is a simular product available in Boaters World catalog page no. 317' also my marine supplier has simular products, I will check with them tomorrow if I get a chance.

Mesh Pockets

I wonder what happened to those. I emailed Cabela's...

Did you ever get a reply back from Cabela's?

Mike

Picture

Was home for lunch and took a quick shot..sorry about quality, was dark in the camper.

Attachments

• zip-pocket.jpg
    zip-pocket.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 497
question please: Can anyone help with new sources for these kinds of mesh storage bags? I'm also curious for a source for these to hang in the sleeping area. Thanks!

Attachments

• truck 040.jpg
    truck 040.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 179
I have googled myself silly trying to find more like the ones I have or even anything close. Absolutely no luck. Its like trying to find bagel dogs.

question please: Can anyone help with new sources for these kinds of mesh storage bags? I'm also curious for a source for these to hang in the sleeping area. Thanks!

Hi,
I found the mesh pockets at a dollar store. They had a metal rod for hanging and I just removed the rod and added the velcro to mount on the wall strip. They work great for small items and you don't have ti remove them when you drop the top. I think the mesh pockets on the wall are no longer made, I must have gotten the last ones.
Dsrtrat

Back
Top Bottom