Air mattress for your truck bed

Desert Rancher

Contributors
It is a good idea for those of us who have slept there, too many times...
Not cheap, but a bad night sure makes for a bad start in the morning.

http://jan.ocregister.com/2010/12/12/making-truck-bed-mattress-took-14-years/50936/

He should try sleeping on it outside the trade shows instead of a in a cheap motel. That would attract attention.

Seems like a product that no one will buy, or not enough people to cover costs :LOL: Isn't there enough room between the wheel wells, I mean 4' seems adequate.

This is why I bought a camper -- sleeping in the bed of your truck sucks.

Yeah, I forgot to add that. Sucks to no end (bad choice of words, perhaps?).
That's why the Grandby come to us, back in '05. A shell before that. The bare truck bed before that.

Plus...Jeanne was a tad more thin, back then (why is that?) - tents, sleeping in the bed or the cab, getting older = sucks.

Yup.

Here-
Camping over Vegas, awesome nighttime lights!

DSC00697 (Large).JPG

When cari and i went out the first season with the TACO we were set up fairly well with a truck tent and truck air-bed (set up once in camp), it made for a cozy place that was dry in the ARB shell and a room off the back of the truck to play cards, chat, dress and potty. All in all we were happy with the rig, BUT one season of putting up/tearing down a camp that took an hour or more was a drag! So we moved on from there.

looking inside the ARB shell man-door from inside the truck tent.

TACOtent02.jpg

one shot of outside showing the screen room on street side.

TACOtent03.jpg

happy trails,
thom

Back
Top Bottom