Alaska In August

chnlisle

Post Master
Just bought our tickets to Anchorage. We'll be picking up our truck and ATC Cougar from Gene Rubin. He's driving it up for his trip. We're flying up to get it and do our Alaska adventure. We'll have with a nice drive home via Canada and down through Yellowstone.

I am heading up to Alaska mid-July until mid-Sept. Will keep an I on this thread and post info for a blog I plan to do on the trip. If things go as planned for you and I, maybe we can arrange to cross paths at some point.
I'll be in Baja for the Score 250 and following week to work on the casa. To bad it doesn't coincide with the San Ignacio trip. I was there last March to do the whales, definitely a great experience.

BX,
The news I've been getting is that it's a banner year for Grays. I'm interested in seeing how things have changed out at the ejido. We haven't been to La Laguna for about 15 years. Regardless the whales are alway a magical experience.

I hope we do cross paths up in Alaska.

We be in Valdez August 16 to 22nd. Leaving home on the 12th of August.

Will be fishing for 6 days. Stop by the Bear Paw Adult park if you happen to be there.

Or you are always welcome to stop by our house in Watson lake, Yukon

Have great trips...Hope to see some of you along the way..

robbie

Robbie,
As the trip time gets closer I'll have a better handle on places and times. We'd love to see you if possible.

Hello,

right now our travel schedule is June 16 - 26 doing the loop from Watson lake, Yukon to Whitehorse, Carmacks, Faro, Ross River, Watson Lake.. Lots of great fishing along the way.

July is pretty well open.....

August 16 to 25 approx the trip to valdez

September 15 - 30 approx we will be in the Keno city area searching for the ever elusive moose...

We live about 1 mile from either of the two RV parks in Watson Lake, yukon, so anyone by this way is always welcome..

I have to head to south amercia too but not sure when

I still work too.

Send me a PM and I will gladly give phone #...

Robbie

Robbie,
My friend and I will begin our alaskan journey after the 4th of July. Probably be in Watson Lake area toward end of the month (after Glacier, Banff and Jasper). Would like to meet you and get some info about out route to the Dempster. And have a beer, or three. Will be on road until late Sept with wife flying up for last two weeks of August. Will send a pm with email, etc.
BX

You will enjoy the trip...

Stop by if you have time...

robbie - Watson Lake, Yukon

Back
Top Bottom