Aliner Truck Cabin **SOLD**

MountainRecipe

Always dreamed of owning an A-frame cabin but can't decide which location to commit to?
Wanting to go van-life but don't want to drop as much cash as a house deposit?
Can't convince your other half that car-camping is fun?

Check out this unique, A-frame pop-up camper. This beauty slides into the back of a truck and comes with you wherever you want to adventure.
She's roadtripped all over the US, served us many a comfy night sleep before/after a big mountain push and been the envy of all car-camping trips.

Features:
- 2001 A-Liner Truck Cabin, unique A-frame design (gets a ton of compliments)
- Lightweight ~550lbs, much lighter and better on gas mileage than other pop-ups, campers or tow-behinds
- Low-profile, fits in most standard garages
- High-pitch roof is great for standing height and for camping in the snow
- Sleeps two comfortably (table goes down and turns into bed, ~full size)
- Comfortable booth-style kitchenette
- Sink with electronic pump faucet
- Furnace/heater with propane tank (keeps it very toasty in winter)
- Very well insulated, has been used comfortably in high and low temps, rain and snow, has never leaked
- Slider windows with bug-screen on front and back, curtains on all windows
- Two roof vents (standard 14"x14", compatible with Fantastic or Maxxair electric fans), between these and the side windows it gets a great cross-breeze
- Propane stove with quick connects, can be used outside or inside
- Plenty of storage in bench cabinets and compartments below the bed
- Shore power, 80 ah deep cycle battery, AC & DC power
- Key-locked Dutch door
- Secure, clever design means that the door cannot open when folded down, 2 locked latches hold the roof down
- Compact, ~72" long, fits most trucks (Tundra, Tacoma, shown here on a 6' bed Frontier)
- Carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, ceiling light
- Jacks included

Let me know if you have any other questions!
photos at https://expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/a-liner-truck-cabin.223189/

$7,900*
Seattle, WA

* dog not included

I bet if they built them now they'd sell quite well with all the wait times for anything else.
I've owned a couple of Aliner trailers and currently have one in my camper fleet.

Back
Top Bottom