Ancient Rock Art Vandalized in National Park

I hope the disgusting little knuckleheads are caught, prosecuted, convicted, and lifetime denied entry to all national parks and monuments.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
I hope the disgusting little knuckleheads are caught, prosecuted, convicted, and lifetime denied entry to all national parks and monuments.
Yes!

I would hope they will be easy to find with names and date ... it is such an inane thing to do....

How can people be so self centered :( I'm sure they'll be caught soon. Probably posted on social media too.

What kills me is, when they do catch the wastes of oxygen; the courts give them slaps on the wrist. The creepy tings idiot, the morons that walked through grand prismatic in Ystone.
Penalties need to be severe. As an owner of public lands, this is infuriating.

Wango said:
What kills me is, when they do catch the wastes of oxygen; the courts give them slaps on the wrist. The creepy tings idiot, the morons that walked through grand prismatic in Ystone.
Absolutely agree with this statement.

Its like Fish and Game violations. Judges don't take them seriously. I don't understand.

Wango said:
I could not agree more!

Back
Top Bottom