And, yet another fun music youtube video

Alley-Kat

Elder Statesman
I was lucky enough to be in the audience when Willie and Lobo performed this night. Honestly, their studio work is better because they can lay down many tracks and they both play a lot in instruments. My favorite album is Between the Waters. The first camping video/slideshow I made was set to the first few songs on this album and I e-mailed them to ask permission to post the video to YouTube, and of course give them credit. Willie answered my e-mail and said that was very acceptable. Unfortunately, the company which I used to create the maps wasn't willing to let me post the video. Anyway, because I had been in e-mail contact with them, they sent me an e-mail to let me know that they were playing this venue on this night. Very cool!

Another one of my favorite artists is Tommy Emmanuel. I heard him on a radio interview in which he said that his guitars last about 2 years before they are worn out. Now I know why.

Another one of my favorite artists is Tommy Emmanuel. I heard him on a radio interview in which he said that his guitars last about 2 years before they are worn out. Now I know why.

I once drove eight hours to see Tommy Emmanuel, it was a long night but well worth it. He is unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom