Annular Eclipse over Tables of the Sun, UT - October 2023

Bosque Bill

I’ve decided to once again split my last trip into two separate posts as they are so different. This post concentrates on the eclipse and my time leading up to the event.

My next post will cover my journey through the Abajo Mountains of Utah and Dolores Canyon of Colorado. This portion will feature many photos of colorful fall colors.

The new adventure posted on Bosque Bill's Backroads travel & camping blog:

https://bosquebill.blogspot.com/2023/11/annular-eclipse-red-canyon-utah-october.html

Remember, click on any photo for a larger version.

Such stunning photographs. Thanks for sharing and I’m waiting patiently for the next leg!

Very nice photos. I sent links to your post to several of my friends. Cedar Mesa and Bears Ears are quite spectacular even without an eclipse.

great TR !! and as usual, the pics are fantastic.
it was good to read your thoughts on where to go, and then changeup where u ended up.
keep it up
go

Wow, what a great post! I thought about traveling to see the eclipse but in the end did not, so it was great to experience it a bit through your post. The photos, especially the eclipse composite are absolutely spectacular. Even without the eclipse it appears the area warrants a long visit. Thanks so much for sharing.

My thanks to ski, Sagebrush, AWG, Frank, JWL, dr, Oregon, and Occidental for your comments. I appreciate learning your thoughts and reactions.

​I've processed the photos from the rest of the trip and written the rough draft. Hopefully I'll get that published real soon.

Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom