Another ATC on the way!

KLillie

Advanced Member
Just put down my deposit today on a custom ATC shell for my 1st gen Tacoma. It will be the size of the old discontinued FWC Finch. Jeff says the wait is 14 months. I'm Pretty excited.

Awesome, especially with regards to the custom build. Customer support for my 2007 ATC Bobcat purchased by me just this summer has been outstanding.

KLillie said:
Just put down my deposit today on a custom ATC shell for my 1st gen Tacoma. It will be the size of the old discontinued FWC Finch. Jeff says the wait is 14 months. I'm Pretty excited.
Cool, sounds like a short Bobcat, and a great camper! Remember we love pictures!

Congrats!

Congrats,
Marty and Jeff are solid, my buddy just took possession this May of his ATC, a slightly upgraded shell i think. He drives a Taco also.
A great combo imho.

My Panther was supposed to be ready at the end of this month but had to postpone the build as the Northern border is still closed Well instead of camping in Baja will have to settle with bumming in Huatulco.

Got the call from Jeff yesterday. My ATC version of the old FWC Finch model is officially in production. Should be ready July 11th.
Looks like my wait was only 9months instead of the 14 they estimated.

KLillie said:
Got the call from Jeff yesterday. My ATC version of the old FWC Finch model is officially in production. Should be ready July 11th.
Great news and congratulations! We will need photos. :)

KLillie said:
Congratulations, you’re going to like the camper. Since I had the canopy off, I called Marty to see if he needed any measurements, and he mentioned my build will start in a few weeks

Picking up my camper on Friday at ATC in Sacramento. Fingers crossed.

Here she is. Finally got home. For some reason some of the pics wont stay right side up.[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:1537]

KLillie said:
Here she is. Finally got home. For some reason some of the pics wont stay right side up.
Congrats on the Bobcat SE! There is a thread in member support on photo orientation that will help you keep them right side up.

Back
Top Bottom