Any Portland-area Bobcat owners willing to let me check out their camper

drumwood

Is there anyone with a Bobcat in the Portland area that would be willing to let me look at their camper briefly?

I've been lurking/learning on this forum for a little over a year now. Lots of great information! I've been watching craigslist for a used Eagle/Fleet/Bobcat but as you know they are rare and when they come up they go fast.

So now I am about ready to pull the trigger on a new Bobcat shell. However, I have never actually seen an ATC. I have been in the Eagle and Fleet demo units over at the FWC dealer in Tigard, and I understand the Bobcat is similar. But it seems I should not assume too much, as there might be some things I want to order differently on a Bobcat. For example, I discovered from reading this forum that the Bobcat is not as tall inside as the recent Eagle/Fleet, which is 6' 4". I am 6' 2" so that makes a difference. I'll ask about getting a few more inches of height when I order my Bobcat shell.

I could come by on a weekend or maybe even a weeknight if not too far. I live in Hillsboro. Or if someone is camping nearby I might be able to make a little field trip.

Thank you for your consideration. This forum has been very helpful. If I succeed in getting the Bobcat shell, I'll try to contribute to the forum as I build it out.

I can meet with you, but I'm in Canby so we will have to figure out timing. We just took delivery of our Bobcat shell earlier this month. I'm also 6'2", and have the extra 2" in headroom in out Bobcat. Send me a PM with your phone #, and times that would be best to call.

Thanks for letting me look at your Bobcat, Wandering Sagebrush. And thank you for all your good advice about ordering a Bobcat. It was a pleasure to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom