Anyone in Ventura CA?

kmcintyre

There's a camper/truck combo I'm interested in but have no real way to check it out so I thought I'd check to see who's in the area or if anyone has checked it out?

It fits my needs perfectly but the distance thing is an issue.

Thanks

Kevin

Assuming you a referencing the Tundra/Hawk combo. I know those folks personally, the guy is a fireman, the rig is well used but also well maintained. Jack brackets are rusted but that's part and parcel with living at the beach. Email them, I'm sure they will answer your questions honestly.

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for the input. I've done some e-mail with them but info has been hard to come by and they won't send the VIN so I can figure out what the truck has on it and no pictures of the truck interior, etc.

Thanks again.

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for the input. I've done some e-mail with them but info has been hard to come by and they won't send the VIN so I can figure out what the truck has on it and no pictures of the truck interior, etc.

Thanks again.

I was finally able to reach him on the phone after several emails and phone calls. He obviously was not interested in talking much about the rig, didn't know much about the truck specifics and never responded to my requests for particulars. Some folks don't really seem too interested in selling what they post for sale I guess.

That was my feeling too and I felt like I was trying to pull info rather than it being supplied which is strange if you are trying to sell something.

Back
Top Bottom