Anyone running two fantastic fans?

Snider

Advanced Member
While chaseing a leak in my 99 grandby I figured I'd remove , clean and reset my roof vents. i noticed that the front roof vent is wired for a fantastic fan so before i reset the vent I'm thinking of ordering a fantastic fan for the front.. Anyone using two? I alreeady have one over the sink area... $147 shipped from amazon...

FYI: As long as the current vent is a fantastic vent you can always just swap the internals later w/o disturbing the outside seal if you're on the fence (or want to wrap up your project right now).

Also not sure what Adventure RV charges for shipping but they have some of the better pricing I've seen on the fans. $121 for a 4000R: http://www.adventurerv.net/fantastic-vent-model-4000-p-86.html (If anyone knows cheaper keep me posted, I need to buy one or two soon myself).

I have 2 in my Grandby and use them frequently. Had only a single vent when I got it, Added a second and put fans in both.

I have two fans.....and love 'em. The front one can put a nice breeze on you at night while sleeping....and the back one is great to use while cooking. Get 'em both....you won't regret it.

Cool then, I have a extended cabover so it would help .. I'm going for it..
BTW Adventure RV wants $23.05 to ship one to my place...

la1.jpg

Adventure RV has some good prices but it pisses me off they they gouge you on shipping. They have the same thing listed on Ebay for $5 less.

Cool then, I have a extended cabover so it would help .. I'm going for it..
la1.jpg

Your rig is very similar to mine. Is that a Wells Cargo trailer?

truck n trailer - DSC_00070001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom