Anyone want a nice motorcycle (-:

Barko1

Selling this and a 76 Water Buffalo 3 cyl 2 stroker.
P1040513-M.jpg

P1040470-M.jpg

Well, you can't fault a guy for dreaming. :D

It didn't make a lot of sense to buy it but it was just pretty! The essence of the motorcycle, pure and simple. Of course the shift is on the right and the pattern is reversed :eek: Makes for interesting approaches to stops when one is used to the more conventional arrangement.
P1040514-M.jpg

What a great piece of history. You should keep it. I have been looking for a 70's Honda 450 or even a Yamaha 650 from the 70's that I can afford. Someday I will come across one as I just like them.

Darryl :rolleyes:

What a great piece of history. You should keep it. I have been looking for a 70's Honda 450 or even a Yamaha 650 from the 70's that I can afford. Someday I will come across one as I just like them.

Darryl :rolleyes:

It is the end of an era, never had one then but did have a BSA. It really is too nice for me :) , I also have a 67 X6 Hustler that needs everything done to it. Frame is done, body work getting fixed, needs fork tubes, etc, etc, ........

It is the end of an era, never had one then but did have a BSA. It really is too nice for me :) , I also have a 67 X6 Hustler that needs everything done to it. Frame is done, body work getting fixed, needs fork tubes, etc, etc, ........

I had a red X6 Hustler, maybe a 66. Those were the days . . .

I had a red X6 Hustler, maybe a 66. Those were the days . . .

Yeah I had one back then too, what a hoot. Hope mine gets resurrected. I should be able to get some more parts for it as I just sold the Norton :D Want a water buffalo!!

Back
Top Bottom