Autumn Color in Colorado 2015

Bosque Bill

Thanks Biil, great pics, and great memories for me of my early-80s years in the Rio Grande NF area.
Rico

"Thanks for reading along. I hope you enjoyed the photos.'

We sure do Bill and we enjoy and look forward to your travel posts. You visited some great country and got some great color! Thanks for sharing!

That's some beautiful country, alright. Your TR and photos are great, as always. That Bristol Head landscape with the aspen color and dramatic clouds is special.

You really found a lot of color! I always enjoy your TRs and I'm glad you were able to sneak a NM shot in there at the end. I've spent some time in Rio Arriba Co. (Tierra Amarilla, El Rito, Coyote, etc.)and I love seeing shots of the old stomping grounds.

Great pics Bill. Sometimes the weather just doesn't cooperate. Those areas have been on my must explore list for years. Hopefully I can head that way before too long.

I enjoyed your report and photos. I had some weather issues on my fall color trip this year too, although not being a photographer, the weather was probably less bothersome. :)

Back
Top Bottom