Autumn in the Abajo Mountains, Utah

Bosque Bill

Oops, I did it again. In my last trip report I claimed to have split my last trip into two parts. Well, I’m now splitting the last part in two. I promise there will only be three parts now to the trip report. The last part, coming soon, will cover Dolores Canyon in Colorado.

Autumn in the Abajo Mountains, Utah is now posted on Bosque Bill's Backroads travel & camping blog.

https://bosquebill.blogspot.com/2023/11/autumn-in-abajo-mountains-utah-october.html

Remember, click on any photo in the post for a larger version.

Thanks for reading,
Bill

Well sir great read once again! And man, what a variety of fall colors you got. Thanks again for sharing.

Bill, thanks for the great report and the beautiful photos. You are an inspiration!

Thanks Bill .You sure ran into some beautiful color.
Don't get much around here on the Cal. coast.
Some maples in my yard and a few other colors around
our area.
Very beautiful.
Frank

Thanks Bill. worked out of the old Kigalia Guard Station that was up by the Bears Ears in 1979. Very nice country thanks for the trip report!

JWL, Sagebrush, AWG, Occidentalist, Frank, Taku, Vic, and Ski,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such nice comments.

Bill

Hey Bill, I went back and went through your trip again. Every time I see your website I am gobstruck at all the places you have been and the great way those trips are reported and organized. You are like that Johnny Cash song: "I've been everywhere man". Thanks for the inspiration to find places like where you have been.
Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom