Back with New FWC 2007 Eagle Upgrade!

cmck

Advanced Member
Well after Some Good Years With the Ranger 2 I bought from Erod, I had sold it a few years ago and have regretted it ever since. After a few months of searching a 2007 eagle came up about 8 hours from my area, the camper was in near new condition only used for one overnight trip.
gallery_2028_763_23950.jpg

The Lady Bought it in 2007 New from FWC, Camped Overnight in it Once, Got married, sold her truck and pretty much the camper sat under cover in her barn since.

When I got into it it truly was like walking into a showroom unit, a 2007 preserved to near perfection as if new!

Loaded it up and after stopping at the canadian Border to pay the government his share I headed back home.

I am going to be living out of the camper this summer as I work on a documentary up in the Bella Coola area and am excited to be back in the FWC game!

gallery_2028_763_197719.jpg

Cheers ,

Chris

Chris, what a coincidence! I just picked up a new camper myself (2002 eagle). Looks like a great find, you are stoked! I hope the Ranger II treated you well, that was a great camper. Congrats and hope to see more pics of your adventures!

cheers!

Hey Erod Thats funny timing that we both ended up with newer eagles in the same weekend, Definitely Miss the Vibe and Character of that Old Ranger.

Back
Top Bottom