"Banditos Thick as Fleas..." not

TerraMar

Hello All! This is my first attempt a posting photos... ok a six year old could do it but... It is has been awhile since my last post, in fact before the holidays. Since then lots has happened in the camping part of my life. I customized the interior of my new to me 2000 Hawk and went on a little road trip from the Bay Area to Bahia de Conception. I will be attempting to upload some pics and tales of "fighting off banditos, thick as fleas" according to my 70 year old neighbor! In fact things were great once you get past TJ (cool for Tijuana ya know). Be patient as I have limited time and I will upload as time as allows. hmm can't see pics on preview, hope its not one of those shower pics.

It appears I've simply made a link to my albums in Photobucket. Feel free to take a look and provide any advice regarding insertion of photos into posts. Thanks. Gotta go to work. bye for now
http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/lauriemarshall15/?action=view&current=PC300081.jpg
This should be a pic of our first night near San Quintin

Nice landscape shots. One looks like a place we camped a little north of Catavina once. It has been a while since we have done Baja and your photos make me want to go back. Damn this curse they call work!

On the available embed code options on Photobucket, if you choose the last one "IMG Code" - the photos will show up over here.

TerraMar

I loved the pics. Was that camp with palms El Patrino (sp) in San Ignacio?
I'm heading down to Mulege a couple of weeks so I'm glad to hear the banditos are under control.

Dick

Thanks for posting - sure makes it hard to not call in sick - of work & head south. That shot of the camp with the boulders sure does look like the Catavina area.

Back
Top Bottom