been absent

john101477

Contributors
hey i just wanted to apologize for being absent the last few days. I quit chewing tobacco last friday and not quite human yet again. My family is taking me to the mountains though so hopefully i can get some new pictures. hope every one has a great weekend be back monday.

Hey John I did that 20 yrs ago. If I did it anybody can do it. I have a buddy that kept dipping and got the BIG C! He lost most of his jaw and throat skin. Now he wears a vail like a middle eastern woman. Not to scare you! After you eat brush your teeth, that really helps.

Good luck and best wishes

Paul :rolleyes:

I quit chewing tobacco last friday and not quite human yet again. My family is taking me to the mountains though

That seems pretty extreme :) but what are families for!
Hope you find your way back.

That seems pretty extreme :) but what are families for!
Hope you find your way back.

hahaha yeah we are running out of time to camp as a family for the year so dad and his GF are taking everyone up.
Quitting is easily the most extreme thing i have done. 20+ years of chewing and my body and mind is messin with me hard. leavin today so tty all sunday or monday

hahaha yeah we are running out of time to camp as a family for the year so dad and his GF are taking everyone up.
Quitting is easily the most extreme thing i have done. 20+ years of chewing and my body and mind is messin with me hard. leavin today so tty all sunday or monday

All kidding aside congratulations and hang in there. Don't ever let a minor setback deter your overall goal.

20 days today and leavin for lost coast tomorrow. truck is loaded and I am all sorts of happy

Good luck with kicking tobacco. I had to do the same with smokes 35 years ago so it can be done!

hey i just wanted to apologize for being absent the last few days. I quit chewing tobacco last friday and not quite human yet again. My family is taking me to the mountains though so hopefully i can get some new pictures. hope every one has a great weekend be back monday.

Hang in there John, know what your going thru, quite ten years ago, and still get gravings for a dip of copenhagen, I chewed for over 26 years started around 14

Back
Top Bottom