Best websites for finding Used FWC (besides here obviously)...

shear

I've been searching desperately on the WWW trying to find a used Eagle for the past few weeks. I've found quite a few...but they are all on the west coast (I'm in TN). Which other websites do you guys use for finding used FWCs? Here is obviously great, craigslist as well...but any other ones that I'm missing?

Thanks a lot!

Used 2001 Eagle in Central California, just posted in Gear Exchange. 7000 George Washington Dollars.

Honestly, there is no better place than here, unless you troll all of Craigslist yourself. Sometimes campers get posted on expeditionalportal.com before here, if the seller is a regular over there.

Also onsider a new ATC Bobcat. I mean, its not a whole lot more than the used 12 year old model above, and resale will be just as good, plus Marty and Jeff build campers with love. Nothing whatsoever against Four Wheel.

What we need is a slightly lower entry point BASIC camper. Like in the five thousand dollar range. I am not sure its economically viable, but the makers would sell like crap tons.

Yeah...This site does seem the best. I just didn't know if I was missing something. I'm trying to find something relatively close to me in Chattanooga so I can drive to see it/hopefully buy it and drive back with it. The ATC Bobcat looks awesome...I'll add that to the search!

Thanks a lot!

It's possible. I live in Bradenton Florida and the great folks on this site posted ones they saw on Craigslist in the Used Four Wheel Camper Alert thread. I was looking through that and found one 2 hrs away from me on the other coast. There are very few of these in FL. Be patient.... one will appear!!

Randygirl, be careful - it appears you have a nearly 400lb black bear approaching at almost your 9 o'clock position...

(that's a cool picture!)

KILR0Y said:
Randygirl, be careful - it appears you have a nearly 400lb black bear approaching at almost your 9 o'clock position...

(that's a cool picture!)
KILROY, That was in Valdez Alaska 2 years ago fishing for Silvers. That was the trip we met Gormley Green on!! It was a blast! A lady took that photo and after the fact, told me about it. Can't wait to go back.

Back
Top Bottom