Beware

Beach

Ordered two 40lb suspa struts on Amazon. They are sold by a co. named Tool Deals. They had deep scratches, rusty and definitely used hard. One unit does not compress smoothly making me think it is worn out. I have emailed Amazon and will wait to see what, if anything,Tool Deals will do. First time i have had an issue ordering through Amazon

Whenever I have any issue with an Amazon item, especially with one of their 3rd party sellers I immediately request a refund. There will be a section asking for reason of return and just select the most appropriate. You should get an immediate pre-paid return shipping label. No use wasting time waiting for the seller to respond. The sooner you get your return/refund going you can find another seller for your struts.

Beach said:
Ordered two 40lb suspa struts on Amazon. They are sold by a co. named Tool Deals. They had deep scratches, rusty and definitely used hard. One unit does not compress smoothly making me think it is worn out. I have emailed Amazon and will wait to see what, if anything,Tool Deals will do. First time i have had an issue ordering through Amazon
Amazon should stand by the products they sell even if it is an outside suppler .
Maybe return them and order from Suspra. Might cost a few $s more but you will get the correct product.
Frank

Amazon has been very responsive to the issue, no complaints with them. I email pics per their request this morning.

Update: Well it took 3 tries(second shipment arrived and box was empty), I guess the third time is a charm. Received the new struts from Tool Deals and all is good, installed and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom